2008 Premier League Fixtures

plenum

Guest Kenton Magpie

I cant wait for another season of more excuses under the managment of an inept manager who has no bottle at all

why would it be closed down though? its only a fixture list. sounds a bit stupid to me

Because you have to pay for the rights to publish the fixtures, I agree it is stupid but demz da rulez!

Guest Phil K

Surely that waste of a pair of underpants Shepherd isnt stupid enough to leave Roeder in charge for next season ?

I heard Klinsmann is getting the job.....;)

How difficult is it to get tickets for the opening home game of the season? Usually a fairly big occassion and i really fancied it...

I posted a thread up a few weeks ago, asking about which stand to sit in.

I'd imagine the opening day is actually a decent one because you'll find quite a few people with holidays at the back end of August, who have season tickets going spare. It's usually the only time I miss home games because of holidays and I suppose there must be a fair few like me.

Depends who we get, as well. If it's a big game then things get tricky, or if it's a newly promoted team, but the likes of Blackburn, Fulham and Wigan never bring many fans up with them, meaning the chances go up a great deal.

Also, our signings will probably have an impact, so I'd keep some cash back for August and see what the situation is towards the end of pre-season.