Jump to content

Call of Duty


Tooj
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just did the new raid with a couple of mates. Was good fun and interesting to see puzzles and required teamwork. The last two bits were a bit OTT though in terms of enemy numbers. They could certainly do with toning it down.  

 

Took is about 2 hours which isn't what I wanted from my early night. 

 

And it crashed in the final cut scene so it didn't register completion for any of us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 29/12/2022 at 03:28, Cf said:

Just did the new raid with a couple of mates. Was good fun and interesting to see puzzles and required teamwork. The last two bits were a bit OTT though in terms of enemy numbers. They could certainly do with toning it down.  

 

Took is about 2 hours which isn't what I wanted from my early night. 

 

And it crashed in the final cut scene so it didn't register completion for any of us. 

 

Did it last night with two of my mates and we near fell out with each other at the end during the blast doors part. :lol: Fucking madness. Dunno which was worse, the bit before it reading out the numbers while the room fills with enemies or the 4 minutes of hell waiting for the fucker to open. All I got for it was 7k XP and a fucking Gaz loading screen graphic. 

 

 

Edited by Decky

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Have they robbed the raids idea from Destiny? If it's similar to those I might actually play this. 

 

Haven't played a raid on Destiny since the first game years ago so can't really remember it. But basically there's a squad of three and you're investigating the disappearance of a squad in an underground Russian base. You've to work together to solve puzzles and work through the base. There's a bit where you're underwater and have one respirator that you've to pass around the squad for the whole sequence for example. The bit at the end you've to split up to solve a puzzle while waves of enemies come at you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cf said:

How the fuck are you meant to finish this battle pass if you have any sort of life?

 

just playing DMZ finished it for me. I didn't even look at it for the first few weeks, then realised I had 90 odd tokens sitting there. think it's the first battle pass I've ever finished :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't played since before Christmas but I was doing alright, had about 60 tokens. That's playing a couple of hours every couple of days. 

 

I don't really get the point of the tokens, but I guess it gives you some choice of what to unlock in which order. 

 

 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've flown through that pass, 89% done, started much later than most in this topic, I found DMZ is why, because you get like 18k in xp for literally completing missions, get all the tier 3 missions done you'll easily finish the BP

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

I've flown through that pass, 89% done, started much later than most in this topic, I found DMZ is why, because you get like 18k in xp for literally completing missions, get all the tier 3 missions done you'll easily finish the BP

 

No you don't! I've done nearly all the T3 and I'm on 45%. This sort of thing clearly isn't for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cf said:

 

No you don't! I've done nearly all the T3 and I'm on 45%. This sort of thing clearly isn't for me. 

 

Well that's all I've played, and I'm not going to just type this for a good old lie?

 

Maybe you've done it in a squad and got less xp than me? 

 

I did plenty of my dmz solo, not sure? 

 

But I'm telling you that's all I've done, and the BP is nearly done, my pal has done the same and finished his BP.

 

👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a PS player!

 

Played some BR mini trios for an hour or so. Got 1 token. 

 

It's asking for 100 hours. Fair enough but I'm not sinking that into it. 

 

And if there's certain modes I should be doing to get XP then it's entering into min max territory that I'd rather be doing something else. 

 

Feel like I've played the game a lot. And I'm not even half way through. It's doing the opposite of encouraging me to play. Probably won't be buying the next one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

MW2 is such a poor game. Graphics are worse than last one, the game play and movent is slower and it favours a more camping style game play. Weird how a game that was released years after the last one is so much worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, hakka said:

MW2 is such a poor game. Graphics are worse than last one, the game play and movent is slower and it favours a more camping style game play. Weird how a game that was released years after the last one is so much worse.

 

https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2023/01/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-II-warzone-2-0-season-02-community-update

 

Most of the S2 change to WZ are basically to revert everything they did and make it more like WZ1.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, hakka said:

MW2 is such a poor game. Graphics are worse than last one, the game play and movent is slower and it favours a more camping style game play. Weird how a game that was released years after the last one is so much worse.


It’s really weird. The maps and surroundings are huge but the players are so small and hard to hit. Proportions were perfect in Warzone 1. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...