The right man is now available Freddy, what do you do?

Guest Knightrider

Well

I am not sure if the childish remark is aimed at me but I fail to see what I posted there that was.

Also in reply to the statement that I should stop saying you weren't banned have a look at what I posted, I never said you weren't I passed comment on the editing of posts...

no, it is not aimed at you. It is aimed at the clueless, and very sad wullie, who appears to have been the one that had nothing else to do, and to a lesser extent baggio for supporting him, because although he talks bollocks when he spouts his DOF stuff he can back it up with some facts. It is just that I disagree. And I can also back it up with examples.

I am aware you didn't claim to be saying that I was banned, so apologies for that, but I am making the point that I actually was banned - for comments made on another message board - and somebody knows that it is true, that person being the one who banned me. I would guess it may be the same person who edited the post, who knows, and actually, who cares. Such daft things are just the actions of tossers mate.

Out of interest how long ago was this banning?

Also if the post was edited then surely someone would have noticed it before, maybe even at the time or did someone wait a few months, edit it then hope someone would check randomly some time in the next year or so and bring it back up again? All seems a bit too much like grasping at straws to me.

Surprisingly - possibly - for you, close to the mark. I can't see the poster leaving it if he had been aware of it can you ?

This point has been made previously btw

HTL, swindonmag and stevieh84 - at least - will confirm that someone on toontastic has a history of this sort of thing.

Whatever.

Close to the mark?

I kind of remember editing going on but wasn't that quoting and editing the text not actually editing the original post?

Not sure how it works on that board but any other forum I have used it comes up with a notice stating the time and date something was edited?

shouldn't pass opinion if you don't keep up with whats going on

http://z3.invisionfree.com/NUFCforum/index.php?showtopic=46&st=0

Well your "story" seems a bit too strung out to me and you never admit when you are wrong but hey ho carry on Jackanory.

OMG Gemmill you edited my post!!!!11111oneone!!!111

Even when faced with cast iron proof you're still unable to admit you were wrong. No surprise there. Mind you, you're so slow on the uptake it is entirely possible that you don't even realise you've been shown to be spouting shite yet again.  It's sad that there is no chance of a short post from you just saying, "Oh well, sorry mate. Obviously posts can be edited without a date/time appearing".

Being realistic about it there is always a high chance that you don't realise you've been shown this proof. Your constant struggle to keep up with posts and understand what's going on doesn't need to be highlighted and is a source of great amusement on this forum. I think that by now not many people expect to see much that is sensible in anything you post, mate. 

Moving on.

The fact is, toontastic is a forum that has as it's main contributors a bunch of soft shite wankers. Unfortunately some of them post on this forum as well.

I asked a question, why should I apologise for it? :lol:

Couldn't give a fuck, tbh.

I know you don't have the maturity to do the right thing.

No respect.

I actually laughed out loud. Cheers for that :lol:

it has been shown to you that posts can be edited without providing a date and time. I actually laughed out loud because I knew you wouldn't acknowledge it.

Before appointing Roeder FS talked about the need to get the right man in this time and despite everything that has went on since, I do believe he tried to get that man - MON - but the Irishman turned us down/played us well and didn't get it, meaning we either way weren't going to get the right man.

So instead of looking at other candidates, the board gave the job to Roeder but tellingly, only on a short deal and with some kind of clause in the deal if rumours are true, which indicates to me that the board are waiting for the right man to come along. Shearer no doubt but we all know he won't take over until things are spot on at the club, until he's had a good break from the game.

Well, the right man is now finally available, Big Sam who resigned today from Bolton Wanderers. A manager we considered to be the right man to replace Sir Bobby only for him to turn us down for whatever reasons. Since then his stature has grown even further and aside from England showing an interest after Sven, a whole host of clubs will no doubt be after him now. Will we be one of them, again?

We should be because he is everything Roeder isn't, i.e. a short-term interim man. That and his skills as a manager which are ideal for NUFC.

Here is a manager out of a job who fits the bill. He has a feel for the area having played for sunderland as a player, he isn't foreign and will not need coaxed/bought out of a job.

Footballing wise there is no-one better at working without a budget, never mind a reduced one which we will be working with for the foreseeable future. He's a tough disciplinarian too and if we are looking to overhaul the setup at St. James' Park as both FS, Roeder and recently Sir John Hall have all indicated is on the cards, then Big Sam's work in those areas can be seen for all at Bolton who despite their size and zero budget (Big Sam has brought in more money than he has spent there and over the course of his 8 years, has spent net zero) are one of the most professional and modern setups in world football at every level.

On the pitch they sit in 6th place in the table and just drew 2-2 at Stamford Bridge, they usually pick up points against the top teams, while putting those alongside them to the sword. In short they are one of the best teams outside of the top 4 and have been so for a few years now.

Given the resources we have at Newcastle and our ability to attract the better calibre of player, with Big Sam in charge, we will have a manager more than capable of taking us back into the top 6 and challenging for the Champions League within a timeframe of 4 years which at current under Roeder and Co seems a million years away. Of that I'm in no doubt. He for me has the potential to be as good as Benitez and can do for Newcastle what he has done for Bolton, but on a bigger scale, not once, but consistently.

If you have any ambition for Newcastle United Freddy, you will do what is needed and remove Roeder, a man you know is not the right man for the job, who was only given it due to that right man not being available or willing to come in the first place. If pride or face is keeping Roeder in a job, put it to oneside for once and do what is right for once - appoint a manager with the skillsets, character and wherewithall to not only stabilize th club but take us back to the levels we once operated at, on and off the pitch.

This is your big chance to make up for the appointments of Souness and Roeder, to go towards undoing all the bad that has been done since Sir Bobby was sacked that you have contributed to.

You won't get many more chances to do that, if any at all.

Think we just found out what Fred would do, Big Sam after the end of the season

No respect.

it has been shown to you that posts can be edited without providing a date and time. I actually laughed out loud because I knew you wouldn't acknowledge it.

I didn't say they couldn't but still haven't been shown any proof either so why should I acknowledge anything?

No respect these kids! :lol:

No respect.

I didn't say they couldn't but still haven't been shown any proof either so why should I acknowledge anything?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=39176.253

click on the link that you presumably didn't the last time, although you replied, where it is clearly shown that posts can be edited by mods or admin without showing a time and date of edit.

Proof if any more was needed that you either don't read posts, or do but don't understand anything you reply to.

Couldn't give a f***, tbh.

No respect.

You have the IQ of a goldfish. At best.

You aren't even funny, man. The stuff you post that you think is a wind up is transparent as f***. Like this.

Why don't you send me an another abusive PM? I may reply this time.

Couldn't give a f***, tbh.

No respect.

You have the IQ of a goldfish. At best.

You aren't even funny, man. The stuff you post that you think is a wind up is transparent as f***. Like this.

Why don't you send me an another abusive PM? I may reply this time.

Someone is grumpy today aren't they? Surely it couldn't be due to another failure from Shepherd showing you up again. You and your huge IQ.

:lol: Keep it up though, hungover like fuck today but you are a bright light for me xx