Bramble

Thespence

Never been good enough, but even a month or possibly less, there were mentals on here defending him.

Useless fat w******. Potential? Oh yes. He has the potential to be a match loser every game.

HA HA HA HA!!!!

GREAT STUFF!!! We are from the same stock

What are views on Peter Damage.

Never been good enough, but even a month or possibly less, there were mentals on here defending him.

Useless fat w******. Potential? Oh yes. He has the potential to be a match loser every game.

HA HA HA HA!!!!

he rates him highly.our 3rd best defender i think he said

Was going to start a thread about this pile of crap. This should be the clearest advertissment for the club that his contract should not be renewed.

He is absolutely useless and a liabilaty 90% of the time. Taylor has had to do all the work tonight, no wonder he let fly with that crazy shot near the end. Just frustrating as hell.

HA HA HA HA!!!!

he rates him highly.our 3rd best defender i think he said

You're partly right, which is better than normal for you, i suppose.

Ramage IS our 3rd best defender. But only because the others are so fucking awful.

Taylo has talent, Solano can do a job, Ramage can sometimes hold his own, the other "first teamers" are absolute shite.

??? Any need for another thread about him?

On the basis of tonight's performance... YES! very much so.

I have no faith in this club's and this manager's decision making. Any other club in the League would have seen Bramble out on his arse a long long time ago... but for some reason at NUFC there's always the chance he has a new 4 year deal just around the corner.

Any other club in the League would have seen Bramble out on his arse a long long time ago... but for some reason at NUFC there's always the chance he has a new 4 year deal just around the corner.

How long did we keep Jamie McClen for, after left he was playing non-league within 6 months.

If Taylor can play as well as he has been whilst carrying Bramble, I would love to see how he could do with an experinced world class defender next to him.

Its true, Taylor was defending for two today.

I just think he's thick as pigshit tbh. He looks the part......in the tunnel.

He's been here for what? 5 years? He's still making the same stupid mistakes he made in 2002. He hasn't learned a fucking thing from Robson, Souness or Roeder and, as far as I'm concerned, been sacked by the club. He's terrible at his job. I wish it had worked out but it hasn't. And it won't.

Put the gormless twat in lycra and hoy him in a wrestling ring. He'd do alright. At least he'd only have one thing to remember - WIN or LOSE. Even he couldn't get that wrong, could he???  :(

Guest Ridzuan

Do you think big Sam can make him better ???

I doubt so.Not even Mourinho or Sir Alex can make him better.