If Roeder stays next season

BONTEMPI

If Big Sam goes to Man City, then i'll be fucking livid!

He is probably the best english manager that can get the best out of players, and he'd chin dyer and the rest of the playboys at that club!

That's why were so shit because of there couldn't care less attitude, as long as it keeps them in the bling lifestyle. 

WANKERS! :tickedoff:

Laugh at the cretins who defend him, as he takes us down.

singing that last season weren't you ?

Pack it in, you crazy stalker.  :lol:

The manager you for some reason like is s***, the worst in the league, and has won ONE out of the last NINE games.

the manager i like ???? nonono  the manager i think is better than the worst manager ever in the history of the world as you try to make him out......which one of those mentioned would you have instead?

Renew like a simpleton, buy the replica shirt like an utter fucking cretin, watch the matches in the pub and fucking moan about it all the time.

Tbh, this is probably the right answer. Unfortunately. What a bunch of feckin mugs we are.

Guest borat

If he stays I won't be renewing my ticket and after 27 years it'll be a sad day for me but i'm not prepared to contribute to this shite any longer.

What's more worrying is that I know a lot of people who are thinking the same.

Just imagine waking up tomorrow morning, one day short of the 15th month anniversary (yes, it's an anniversary) of sacking Souness, reading the following statement from Shepherd: "Newcastle United today announced that the employment of Glenn Roeder has been terminated with immediate effect."

Laugh at the cretins who defend him, as he takes us down.

singing that last season weren't you ?

Pack it in, you crazy stalker.  :lol:

The manager you for some reason like is s***, the worst in the league, and has won ONE out of the last NINE games.

the manager i like ???? nonono   the manager i think is better than the worst manager ever in the history of the world as you try to make him out......which one of those mentioned would you have instead?

I can't remember who you were blathering on about. But in reality, i'd take any of them over Roeder.

Who i have NEVER said is the worst ever in the history of the world. But he IS the worst in the Premiership right now.

Just imagine waking up tomorrow morning, one day short of the 15th month anniversary (yes, it's an anniversary) of sacking Souness, reading the following statement from Shepherd: "Newcastle United today announced that the employment of Glenn Roeder has been terminated with immediate effect."

I suppose we could hope. (prays feverishly)

Seriously, if I had to choose between hearing that we signed Kaka and we sacked Roeder tomorrow morning, I think I might actually prefer the latter.

Guest Toon83

If Big Sam goes to Man City, then i'll be f****** livid!

He is probably the best english manager that can get the best out of players, and he'd chin dyer and the rest of the playboys at that club!

That's why were so s*** because of there couldn't care less attitude, as long as it keeps them in the bling lifestyle. 

WANKERS! :tickedoff:

Agreed, if Allardyce goes to Man City and we stick with Roeder then someone needs to track down Freddy and give him a good hiding

Allardyce would have our side cleaned out and get some good proven players in straight away, do it now before its too late Freddie

The way i feel about it myself is that i feel sorry for the fans putting alot of money and have to see this shit, it's total torture, and still we have to pay for it..

Seing our fans in every game away having to see this shit makes me even more sad and angry about the situation..

And at home also..but i guess u understand my point..