If Roeder stays next season

BONTEMPI

Just imagine waking up tomorrow morning, one day short of the 15th month anniversary (yes, it's an anniversary) of sacking Souness, reading the following statement from Shepherd: "Newcastle United today announced that the employment of Glenn Roeder has been terminated with immediate effect."

I suppose we could hope. (prays feverishly)

Seriously, if I had to choose between hearing that we signed Kaka and we sacked Roeder tomorrow morning, I think I might actually prefer the latter.

True,even Mini jesus wouldnt help our team if Roeder is still in charge

I am ready to eat my own shit if it gets Roeder sacked.

Just imagine waking up tomorrow morning, one day short of the 15th month anniversary (yes, it's an anniversary) of sacking Souness, reading the following statement from Shepherd: "Newcastle United today announced that the employment of Glenn Roeder has been terminated with immediate effect."

I suppose we could hope. (prays feverishly)

Seriously, if I had to choose between hearing that we signed Kaka and we sacked Roeder tomorrow morning, I think I might actually prefer the latter.

True,even Mini jesus wouldnt help our team if Roeder is still in charge

I am ready to eat my own s*** if it gets Roeder sacked.

Hey i'd even eat your shit if he goes!

If Roeder stays he'll be sacked 10 games into next season when we're languishing in the relegation zone and Sunderland are in the top half. Then Sheperd will appoint an equally incompetent manager, who will most probably enjoy a honeymoon period thus securing him a full season in charge, and the cycle will repeat itself.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/1/13/250px-Knot-hangmans-noose.jpg

If Roeder stays he'll be sacked 10 games into next season when we're languishing in the relegation zone and Sunderland are in the top half. Then Sheperd will appoint an equally incompetent manager, who will most probably enjoy a honeymoon period thus securing him a full season in charge, and the cycle will repeat itself.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/1/13/250px-Knot-hangmans-noose.jpg

Thats going to be a struggle, we sacked Souness last time.....

Guest magpies_rawk

i have to agree except for the sunderland part...

Guest Hibbits left foot

Roeders future is in the hands of the fans.Renew your tickets and he stays, sit on your hands and he goes...

Just don't think Shepherd wants to get rid.

But if there was ever a time to get rid of Roeder, it is NOW. It really is decision time... Allardyce is potentially sat there waiting.

I crave for it to happen, i really do. But i just don't think it will.

Just don't think Shepherd wants to get rid.

But if there was ever a time to get rid of Roeder, it is NOW. It really is decision time... Allardyce is potentially sat there waiting.

I crave for it to happen, i really do. But i just don't think it will.

Shepherd may be too stupid to do it NOW, but he'll do it, sooner rather than later.