We don't need strikers...

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

We need a fucking playmaker. Welcome to the real world Michael Owen, where you will be asked to jump 10ft high just to see the patch on the ball.

how difficult is it for a manager of a professional football team, knowing that he has 2 small strikers, to work on a pattern of play that involves playing and passing the ball into the strikers feet as much as possible.

Milner did it once and he nearly scored from a nice 1-2 with Shola.

Did a penny, the size of the fucking moon, not drop on Roeders head ???

We do need strikers, mind.

We have one great one, a potentially great one, a slow journeyman pro, and a big pile of donkey shite, pretending to be a footballer.

but we also need a playmaker. Because even the fools who say it must be getting embarassed by the "Dyer is a matchwinner, defenders cower at the sight of him" lies.

We have one great one, a potentially great one, a slow journeyman pro, and a big pile of donkey s****, pretending to be a footballer.

but we also need a playmaker. Because even the fools who say it must be getting embarassed by the "Dyer is a matchwinner, defenders cower at the sight of him" lies.

:)

We have one great one, a potentially great one, a slow journeyman pro, and a big pile of donkey shite, pretending to be a footballer.

:lol:

Diego, Tevez & Arteta are names i've suggested in the past, depressingly we're not in a position to attract any of them.

:lol:

Diego, Tevez & Arteta are names i've suggested in the past, depressingly we're not in a position to attract any of them.

Who hell he?

Everton & Spain's Mikel Arteta.

Who is not a striker.

We're not going to have Roeder hopefully, so we'll be allowed to play STRIKERS up front, not 0 admottedly very very good - midfielders.

The second part of my post was in reply to HTT.

i

Everton & Spain's Mikel Arteta.

Who is not a striker.

We're not going to have Roeder hopefully, so we'll be allowed to play STRIKERS up front, not 0 admottedly very very good - midfielders.

The second part of my post was in reply to HTT.

in that case, a superb choice, but never going to come here :(

Kevin Nolan if we get Allardyce?

On that Bolton forum Dave put up yesterday, most of them were saying things on the lines of "I'll drive the fat twat myself".

wait wait, i've got it........................nakamura from celtic. honestly, from what i've seen he would be a good signing for us and would not cost too much either. can get free kicks on target aswell. what you think?

Guest Ridzuan

wait wait, i've got it........................nakamura from celtic. honestly, from what i've seen he would be a good signing for us and would not cost too much either. can get free kicks on target aswell. what you think?

What makes you think he would leave a club like Celtic who wins trophies regularly and plays in Champions League regularly for a club like us?