Is this squad fit?

chicago_shearer

Why do we always seem to fade so badly in the second half?  Why do we sustain so many injuries?  Why do young players like James Milner start huffing and puffing after 55 minutes?  And why is the physiotherapist obese?  I don't think the players are fit.  I think this is an amateur outfit run by a manager that doesn't have a clue.  When Roeder & Pearson were just slumped in their chairs in the second half summed it all up for me. 

Get Allardyce in.  Now.

Why do we always seem to fade so badly in the second half?  Why do we sustain so many injuries?  Why do young players like James Milner start huffing and puffing after 55 minutes?  And why is the physiotherapist obese?  I don't think the players are fit.  I think this is an amateur outfit run by a manager that doesn't have a clue.  When Roeder & Pearson were just slumped in their chairs in the second half summed it all up for me. 

Get Allardyce in.  Now.

:lol:

unfit, unorganised shite.

we are no better off than we were under souness, its just after souness it appears to have become more acceptable, as we get more used to it, we dont shout as loud.

worst thing is, no-one you speak to is angry anymore, its just accepted that we are a rubbish, and that is the saddest thing imo. :'(

Get Allardyce in.  Now.

No. Get the best that we can possibly get in. I don't think I could stand another reactionary appointment. Allardyce is an option but without much of his backroom staff available who knows how he would cope.

There are plenty of other managers that we could and should be also sounding out.

Paul Winsper (fitness coach) left a few games into the season, we promoted the bloke who looked after the kids BUT we did not bring in anyone to fill his boots.

Tommy Craig also went missing in the night his role was absored into Clarkie's, Paul Ferris (thin physio) left to become a lawyer & was not replaced.

Like I say in another thread our backroom staff is shrinking, while other clubs are expanding.

Get Allardyce in.  Now.

Ha ha! Ive never thought of that before, its like an drugs councillor being off his head on crack!

Get Allardyce in.  Now.

Ha ha! Ive never thought of that before, its like an drugs councillor being off his head on crack!

He is a physiotherapist, not a fitness coach or a dietitian.

Sky was running the comparison of Bolton 1999 and Bolton 2007. Apart from the manager, there were 3 staff in Bolton 99 - assistant manager, physio, scout. In 2007, there are 29, including Head of Chinese Medicine and Taichi (something like this). Not to say I necessarily think that Taichi will improve a footballer. But you got to really respect Allardyce's intelligence and willingness to try unconventional method to improve the squad under a shoe string budget.

I think we faded so much becuase of going to a 4-3-3, we needed Oba to drop off into midfield alongside Dyer but it did'nt happen.

We did not lose Sib or Emre to lack of fitness though, was a bad tackle I thought on Emre and Sib got booted in the arm, so not to sure it was about lack of fitness.

I demand a picture of our fat physio so we can all laugh at him  :tickedoff:

Go on and laugh, especially at pic three. Jenas will have to adopt his children

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/71832392.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=6A444C4A30AE46D557E02FBE05417492

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/56606650.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=46BA8FD688DB447342032279D3CF6839

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/3266832.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6FCECEC762EEAE233E30A760B0D811297

:lol:  Blatantly sucking his belly in on that middle picture.

The guy behind Owen, the one who looks like he's running for winning mr. universe, who's he? Gettyimages says John Huntley, but that doesn't say very much..