Changing room bust up last night -

NG32

From what I understand, last night Roeder had a massive pop at the players in the changing room and the players started answering back.  They then ignored Roeder and marched onto the bus leaving Roeder in the changing room.  My pal said he has never seen anything like it before.  My pal was also pitchside next to our dug out, he reckons the players have zero respect for Reoder from what he was picking up lst night.

From what I understand, last night Roeder had a massive pop at the players in the changing room and the players started answering back.  They then ignored Roeder and marched onto the bus leaving Roeder in the changing room.  My pal said he has never seen anything like it before.   My pal was also pitchside next to our dug out, he reckons the players have zero respect for Reoder from what he was picking up lst night.

you know your going to have to say who your 'pal' is now.

or get banned for life

Guest graemeh72

yawn....

So your "pal" sits next to the dug out and gets to travel with the squad and go into the dressing room with the players

He's not your invisible "pal" by any chance is he?

Guest nyscooby

I was under the impression nobody had any respect for GR anyhow!

GR should do a Fergie and kick a boot at Emres head !

That'd show em.

Guest LucaAltieri

lets not laugh at the lad yet, lets hear who his 'pal' is or what his role is at the club.

Then we laugh?

"yawn....

So your "pal" sits next to the dug out and gets to travel with the squad and go into the dressing room with the players

He's not your invisible "pal" by any chance is he? "

My pal works for Reading, he was there last night.  I dont care if you beleive it or not, but thats what happend last night.

lets not laugh at the lad yet, lets hear who his 'pal' is or what his role is at the club.

His role is fan no2 near the dugout, but he doees have impressive hearing. :D

"yawn....

He's not your invisible "pal" by any chance is he? "

My pal works for Reading, he was there last night.  I dont care if you beleive it or not, but thats what happend last night.

did this happen last night? im pretty sure the game was last night? so...was it last night?

Your pal who works for reading.. its not Kingsley the Lion is it?

cant be, he was sent off in the first half, so he wouldnt have been around to hear this after the game.

Guest LucaAltieri

Your pal who works for reading.. its not Kingsley the Lion is it?

Now I can't get the image of the Lion with a glass pressed against the changing room door out of my head. Someone needs to photoshop that.

Guest thenorthumbrian

The point is that whether true or not, it's sad that it wouldn't be surprising.

When things are going wrong at club its rumours like this which people are more likely to believe.

And if you people think I am gonna give away his role at the club your sadly mistaken, I'm not here to please forum tarts.

gutted. what will i do now????

nah mate, on a serious note, sorry for taking the p*ss, i can believe that it happened last night, i honestly feel things are as bad as they were under souness, so it wouldnt surprise me one bit

When things are going wrong at club its rumours like this which people are more likely to believe

It aint no rumour mate, its fact.

You can see by the body langauge of the players on the pitch that things arent right, this just confirms it.

When things are going wrong at club its rumours like this which people are more likely to believe

It aint no rumour mate, its fact.

You can see by the body langauge of the players on the pitch that things arent right, this just confirms it.

i agree about the body language, no-one gave a toss!

the captain especially

From what I understand, last night Roeder had a massive pop at the players in the changing room and the players started answering back.  They then ignored Roeder and marched onto the bus leaving Roeder in the changing room.  My pal said he has never seen anything like it before.   My pal was also pitchside next to our dug out, he reckons the players have zero respect for Reoder from what he was picking up lst night.

When you see Roeder what kind of respect he is showing?

He is complete mouse and im guessing he is the same in the dressing room.

He has no charisma,no strong personality whatsoever

I dont think the players are taking him too seriously

He just cant inspire any respect from the players.

I wouldnt be surpriced if thats true

The fact that until now he said that he yelled at the players 2-3 times already during half time matches and still they dont improve shows that the players dont respect Roeder and he dont have any influence on them whatsoever.

Im guessing that his success last season was more because of Shearer and his influence on players then to Roeder's ability.

Hears muffled shouting coming from dressing room, rightly so to Roeder tearing stips of them for a shite performance, then players storm out and  onto coach. Could it have been...

Glenn -  "right get on the coach and out of my fkn sight you lot"

Players - sulk off onto coach.

Ubless your mate was in the dressign room and I find it very hard to see how he would know what went on at all.