Reading Fans: Newcastle supporters up to Liverpool's tricks

Stevie

Personally, I think this is a load of bollocks, but if it isn't all toon fans present had a duty to kick this c*** to f***.

Newcastle fans great - bollocks. Try telling that to the poor woman sat in front of my mate by the away end who was covered in human s*** thrown at her by a Newcastle fan when we scored.

He has photos to prove it.

Goal went in and a selection of pies were thrown at the fans just over from the away end. Mixed in with it some wonderful person chucked a small bag with crap in it which hit the woman in front of him. This pissed him off and the stewards were having a go at him to sit down - they finally came over saw what had happened and got some cleaners over to clear it all up.

>:(  http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60707&start=20

Guest alex

Says it all about how poor we've got if our fans are shitting in carrier bags to throw at the opposition in anticipation of our conceding a goal :lol:

Hope it's not true like.

Guest nufc_geordie

Well out of order and the person responsible should be banned for life from all football- No room for that in the game!

Says it all about how poor we've got if our fans are shitting in carrier bags to throw at the opposition in anticipation of our conceding a goal :lol:

Hope it's not true like.

Hey hey hey

It was home made shit bags.

:lol:

It's rather worrying, he seems a respected poster over there, i'm not sure why he'd just make it up.

Guest teepee

honestly if that is true i fucking hope he can be found and banned for the rest of his worth nothing life!

Disgusting if true.  I really hope all those people who sing "your support is Fing shit" would go home and stay there.  It was good when we sang it to manu in the semi, but now every single game.  It's ridiculous.

I would also like to know how they managed to get us to sit.  I've not seen us sit en masse in about a decade.

Guest Toon Barmy

Newcastle fans great - bollocks. Try telling that to the poor woman sat in front of my mate by the away end who was covered in human s*** thrown at her by a Newcastle fan when we scored.

He has photos to prove it.

Goal went in and a selection of pies were thrown at the fans just over from the away end. Mixed in with it some wonderful person chucked a small bag with crap in it which hit the woman in front of him. This pissed him off and the stewards were having a go at him to sit down - they finally came over saw what had happened and got some cleaners over to clear it all up.

>:(  http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60707&start=20

Bag of shite

Disgusting, really shocking if true.  I assume the original poster can tell the difference between shit and the pie filling at Reading.

If this is going on after we concede, does that mean the shit bandit's done it at virtually every away ground this season?  And did he run out of shit to throw at Goodison?

Guest Gemmill

Imagine how much of a bamp you'd need to be to shit in a bag with the express motive of throwing it at somebody else ffs.  I'm guessing he didn't take the time to wash his hands afterwards.  Whether a person like that would even take the time to wipe his arse is open to debate. :lol:

Imagine how much of a bamp you'd need to be to s*** in a bag with the express motive of throwing it at somebody else ffs.  I'm guessing he didn't take the time to wash his hands afterwards.  Whether a person like that would even take the time to wipe his arse is open to debate. :lol:

I expect he shat in the bag in advance, he was that confident we'd concede a goal.  The only dilemma was whether to carry in 2 bags or 1.

Guest Gemmill

Imagine how much of a bamp you'd need to be to s*** in a bag with the express motive of throwing it at somebody else ffs.  I'm guessing he didn't take the time to wash his hands afterwards.  Whether a person like that would even take the time to wipe his arse is open to debate. :lol:

I expect he shat in the bag in advance, he was that confident we'd concede a goal.  The only dilemma was whether to carry in 2 bags or 1.

Definitely has to have been done in advance.  There's no way you could squeeze out a turd on demand as the goal went in.  It's bad enough conceding without having that added pressure.

Definitely has to have been done in advance.  There's no way you could squeeze out a turd on demand as the goal went in.  It's bad enough conceding without having that added pressure.

With this much talent for forward planning, this fella could run our football club.  And he could use his throwing skills to good effect at press conferences:

Alan Oliver "So, did you think Martins had a good game today?"

Shit Bandit "I know where you're going with this.  Have some shit you talentless twat!"  *SPLAT *

Imagine how much of a bamp you'd need to be to shit in a bag with the express motive of throwing it at somebody else ffs.  I'm guessing he didn't take the time to wash his hands afterwards.  Whether a person like that would even take the time to wipe his arse is open to debate. :lol:

What I'd like to know is...whats the person next to him thinking? What would you say to someone who sits down next to you holding a carrier bag that stinks of shite?  :idiot2:

What I'd like to know is...whats the person next to him thinking? What would you say to someone who sits down next to you holding a carrier bag that stinks of s****?  :idiot2:

"Colostomy not going well then?"

Guest Gemmill

I would just assume he'd brought egg mayonnaise sandwiches.  I couldn't immediately make the leap that he was carrying a bag of shit.  Although I'll be more wary of any shit-smelling packages from now on - especially in the fridge at work.