Reading Fans: Newcastle supporters up to Liverpool's tricks

Stevie

I would just assume he'd brought egg mayonnaise sandwiches.  I couldn't immediately make the leap that he was carrying a bag of s***.  Although I'll be more wary of any s***-smelling packages from now on - especially in the fridge at work.

What have you been doing with them up to now?  Not eating them I hope......

Guest Gemmill

I would just assume he'd brought egg mayonnaise sandwiches.  I couldn't immediately make the leap that he was carrying a bag of s***.  Although I'll be more wary of any s***-smelling packages from now on - especially in the fridge at work.

:(

:lol:

mackems.gif

s*** is what s*** does!

They should blame freddy for this! He's the guy that's driven people to do this

All I can say is s*** happens- to be all over that womans head!

I literally 'lol'led when i read that. got a fair few dodgy looks, being in the uni library  :blush:

That is awful, but every team has their twat fans. I was in the East Stand, for example, and the guy behind me was a psycho.

Near the top of the east stand, closer to the Gallowgate by any chance?  There's a bloke around there who's off his fucking heed half the time. Depends how much he's had to drink, some days he's dead quiet which I reckon either means he's slept in, unconcious or sober.  If he's steaming he's a fucking loon, makes up songs that make no sense and sings them on his own non stop.

Guest alex

That is awful, but every team has their twat fans. I was in the East Stand, for example, and the guy behind me was a psycho.

Near the top of the east stand, closer to the Gallowgate by any chance?  There's a bloke around there who's off his fucking heed half the time. Depends how much he's had to drink, some days he's dead quiet which I reckon either means he's slept in, unconcious or sober.  If he's steaming he's a fucking loon, makes up songs that make no sense and sings them on his own non stop.

Sorry about that chaps.

Guest Newcastler

Well out of order and the person responsible should be banned for life from all football- No room for that in the game!

I can just agree to this!

Same shit, different team?

Honestly though what sort of fucking inbred would you have to be to even think about doing something like that! I get shocked when I am at work and someone hasn't bothered to flush, can't imagine what I would think if I was hit by a bag of shit! :lol:

Guest smoggeordie

Same s***, different team?

Honestly though what sort of f****** inbred would you have to be to even think about doing something like that! I get shocked when

.....people don't complete their posts?

Honestly though what sort of f****** inbred would you have to be to even think about doing something like that! I get shocked when

Don't know what you mean but I don't appreciate my post being edited!!

;)

Guest smoggeordie

Don't know what you mean but I don't appreciate my post being edited!!

;)

Oh, you caught me all right ;)

Guest RocknRoll

omg that's sick. Surely no decent person would just stand letting him do that!?  :idiot2: :idiot2:

That is beyond a joke. Its just inhumane, infantile and just god damn disgusting..........

.......I still laughed when I read it though :-X

Newcastle fans great - bollocks. Try telling that to the poor woman sat in front of my mate by the away end who was covered in human s*** thrown at her by a Newcastle fan when we scored.

He has photos to prove it.

Goal went in and a selection of pies were thrown at the fans just over from the away end. Mixed in with it some wonderful person chucked a small bag with crap in it which hit the woman in front of him. This pissed him off and the stewards were having a go at him to sit down - they finally came over saw what had happened and got some cleaners over to clear it all up.

>:(  http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60707&start=20

Bag of s****

Any chance of seeing those as proof ( photos ? )