Liverpool Vs Chelsea

GeordieDazzler

daylight rule been scraped? i always thought it was one of the better changes to the offside rule.

Daylight was NEVER in the offside law.  It was a warped idea by Phil Don, the ex head of referees here in England.

By definition, Kuyt was inches offside.  But I couldn't give less of a toss either way.

dont think he was off there like

he wasn't.

chelsea fans were fucking destraught.

liverpool fans have had their bubble burst.

liverpool fans feel injustice.

it could hardly have worked out better :lol:

another period of scouse mourning if they don't get through tbh

Guest optimistic nit

daylight rule been scraped? i always thought it was one of the better changes to the offside rule.

Daylight was NEVER in the offside law.  It was a warped idea by Phil Don, the ex head of referees here in England.

By definition, Kuyt was inches offside.  But I couldn't give less of a toss either way.

fair enough. i personally think it makes sense, but i won't be losing any sleep over it.

Guest the_guv_nor

here comes bellend

be so typical of him to get the winner

should have been on sooner tbh

They're going on about how awful this is, how it's torture. And i can understand that - it probably is nerveracking as hell.

But Christ. What i wouldn't give for us to be in their position.

Guest optimistic nit

Bellend coming on.

great minds...

just beat me to it

it was hardly a point of great profoundity. you both made the same observation, at the same time.

Can't wait for bellas' pen like (i love shootouts when were not envolved, so really want this one to be finished on one).

Next time anyone says English football is the most exciting in the world, give them a kicking from me will you? Give me Barcelona v Real Madrid over this long-ball fest any day.

It's a Champions League semi involving Chelsea. Bound to be as negative as fuck.

Next time anyone says English football is the most exciting in the world, give them a kicking from me will you? Give me Barcelona v Real Madrid over this long-ball fest any day.

To be fair it's normally the games between shit teams that are most entertaining. The 'top' clashes very rarely live up to their billing.

It's a Champions League semi involving Chelsea. Bound to be as negative as fuck.

Exactly... ManU v Liverpool ftw!

Bellend coming on.

great minds...

just beat me to it

it was hardly a point of great profoundity. you both made the same observation, at the same time.

Can't wait for bellas' pen like (i love shootouts when were not envolved, so really want this one to be finished on one).

for all i think he'll probably get the winner, how funny would it be if his penalty miss put them out