Josh Walker

Thespence

Anyone know anything about him? I know the basics:Plays for the smogs, captains Englands U16/U17 & is from KILLINGWORTH & is Newcaste fan. Wonder if anyone has seen him play or any of the Killy massive online can shed any light on why he joined the Boro instead of us.

I've seen him play for England twice and imo there is little doubt he is a class act in the making.

Would guess he went to Boro because of their Academy's reputation.  There are a couple of Spurs supporting players who are with the Arsenal Academy for basically the same reason.

Heard an interview with him on the radio when Boro were playing in the Youth Cup this season.  He mentioned in the interview that he was from Newcastle and supported Newcastle.

Nathan Porritt is leaving Boro, what a shame.

But, to where?

Well he couldnt stay at Boro with Downing & Johnson both young & playing left wing. I have herd the name & read good stuff about him, obv you would like to think if he was decent he would fancy Tyneside. Or his Geordie agent would push him our way for some big ££££'s

Well he couldnt stay at Boro with Downing & Johnson both young & playing left wing. I have herd the name & read good stuff about him, obv you would like to think if he was decent he would fancy Tyneside. Or his Geordie agent would push him our way for some big ££££'s

Adam Johnson needs to move. I thought he is a bigger talent than Downing and I don't think he can still improve dramatically under the current Boro senior coaching team. Downing has stagnated and I don't hope to see the same thing happening to Johnson, and Morrison.

Guest durhamsmoggy

Adam Johnson needs to move. I thought he is a bigger talent than Downing and I don't think he can still improve dramatically under the current Boro senior coaching team. Downing has stagnated and I don't hope to see the same thing happening to Johnson, and Morrison.

;D