AC Milan vs Manchester United

Newcastle Fan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I reckon Man Utd will do it like, although Milan will give them a hell of a game at the San Siro. No Maldini for them though.

Really hope there's no bother, although I suspect it'll be quite a heated affair.

I said before the semi-finals that I hoped for either Chelsea - Man U (just to see them play 3 big games against each other in a row)

or Liverpool - Milan (so that Milan can get their revenge).

Tough one for me - I like Inter in Italy (not support, like ;) ) but I hate Man U more than I hate Milan, and besides the thought of an all-English final makes me sick...

Disturbing that football seems to bring only negative emotions these days - which team I hate more, how shite we are...

If only I could forget which clubs were playing, it would probably be a very good game to watch!

Milan i pray, AC Milan would dominate liverpool. 

Pirlo, Gattuso and Ambrosini would dominate liverpool in midfield and Crouch/Kuyt would be bread and butter for AC centre backs.. not to mention that team going forward.

also be pissed at what happened in 2005 major league pissed.

I want Milan to win tonight and the final.

I think Man Utd might scrape through tonight and if they do I really don't know what i'll do for the final. Probably cry or something. Wankers.

Guest magpies_rawk

At the very least, it promises to be a more action-packed game than the other semi finals. And the chances of this match going into penalties is close to zilch. Both teams will be up for it. Exciting, this game will be. now wouldn't it be nice if we could replace "manchester" with "newcastle"... :(

Manchester - 12 (48%)

:knuppel2:

Come on the Milan. Forza Milano or whatever. Hopefully Ferdinand isn't fit, should cruise past whatever muppets they put in his place. Lets have a nice 3-0. Kaka Hatrick. :parky:

Would love to see Scholes booked!  ;D

I wouldn't. IMO he is one of the few Manure players who is not a cunt and deserves a go after missing '99. However, Wayne Rooney (finally) getting sent off for swearing at the ref would go down a treat.

Come on Milan!!

I want to see Ronaldo crying like a fkn baby, even better if he gets sent off for being a diving cheating little shitbag 2 yellows for diving and I will laugh for a month straight..

Guest Gemmill

Would love to see Scholes booked!  ;D

I wouldn't. IMO he is one of the few Manure players who is not a cunt and deserves a go after missing '99.

Aye if Man United get to the final (and I hope they do and then beat the scousers), it would be awful if Scholes missed it again.

I'd rather see Man U win it and then the final, its been a poor season all round Europe in generally, the Spanish teams have been poor, Italians for the most part have lost the plot and the Germans have been out of sorts, but Man U for me have been the most entertaining and on balance are most deserving.  I don't want to see the scousers win it again, Man U are better than them.

I want Liverpool-Man Utd final

Liverpool fans + Man U fans + ouzo = English teams banned from Europe for 10 years.

Probably good for us.

Guest Gemmill

I want Liverpool-Man Utd final

Liverpool fans + Man U fans + ouzo = English teams banned from Europe for 10 years.

Probably good for us.

Aye I reckon trouble is pretty much unavoidable.  I wouldn't fancy time in a Greek prison though.  They love bumming over there.