Scousers at it again! Gerrard gets burgled!

Sparks

Last night was one of the best of Pepe Reina's life, as he pulled off two brilliant penalty saves to book Liverpool's place in the Champions League final. This morning he returned home to find his house had been ransacked.

Burglars stole jewellery, a Bang and Olufsen entertainment system, personal documents and a Porsche from Reina's Woolton home. The Porsche was found burnt out in the West Derby area of Liverpool at 6.30am, according to Merseyside police. Reina did not wish to comment on the incident.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2070691,00.html

Classic!

Seriously though if you were signing for Everton or Liverpool, you would seriously have to consider living a distance away.  That's three times in about a year this sort of thing has happened on Merseyside to footballers.  That van der Meyde had a bad week last year, went out clubbing got fined £50,000 for that, then played s***, then went home his house had been ransacked, and they even pinched his fuckin dog!  I think if you lived close to the city, people would know where you lived, and obviously knew Reina was at Anfield.

My mate lives in Wigan and works with Scousers, he gets on alright with them, but he did say, "some of them would steal the skid marks off your y fronts if they could."

I think if I played for either of them, I'd move to Southport live Beardsley and Shearer did, or Cheshire.

My mate lives in Wigan and works with Scousers, he gets on alright with them, but he did say, "some of them would steal the skid marks off your y fronts if they could."

Quality

Guest Scouseman

"I think if I played for either of them, I'd move to Southport live Beardsley and Shearer did, or Cheshire"

Far be it for me to yet again correct one of your 'facts' but Shearer lived in Formby which is about 8 miles from Southport and 9 miles from Bootle, all 3 of which are in the same district of Sefton in Merseyside.

In fact, Shearer chose to live there instead of Blacburn 35 miles away.

These scumbags will be caught just like the others were and Pepe will get back anything that has a personal value, like Dudek did.

No doubt there's a minute's silence organised for their next match.

Incidentally, police are already questioning a Mr F. Lampard as nobody knows of his whereabouts between 19.45 and 22.30 on Tuesday night.

;D

Seriously though if you were signing for Everton or Liverpool, you would seriously have to consider living a distance away.  That's three times in about a year this sort of thing has happened on Merseyside to footballers.  That van der Meyde had a bad week last year, went out clubbing got fined £50,000 for that, then played s***, then went home his house had been ransacked, and they even pinched his fuckin dog!  I think if you lived close to the city, people would know where you lived, and obviously knew Reina was at Anfield.

I think if I played for either of them, I'd move to Southport live Beardsley and Shearer did, or Cheshire.

Van der Meyde lives in a lovely area of the Wirral. Most footballers live in Formby and some have apartments in town. It doesn't matter where you live though really, if organised criminals want to rob you then they will find you and do it, simple as that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"I think if I played for either of them, I'd move to Southport live Beardsley and Shearer did, or Cheshire"

Far be it for me to yet again correct one of your 'facts' but Shearer lived in Formby which is about 8 miles from Southport and 9 miles from Bootle, all 3 of which are in the same district of Sefton in Merseyside.

In fact, Shearer chose to live there instead of Blacburn 35 miles away.

These scumbags will be caught just like the others were and Pepe will get back anything that has a personal value, like Dudek did.

What's he going to get back? A lump of charcoal?

• 7 months later...
Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard reportedly had his house burgled while on duty with the club in the Champions League last night.

Gerrard was in France leading the Reds to a 4-0 win over Marseille, but his wife Alex was said to have been at the family's home when the burglary took place.

The England midfielder is the latest in a line of players at the Anfield club who have had their houses targeted while they have been away at matches.

Peter Crouch and goalkeeper Pepe Reina have both been burgled while away with Liverpool, while former Reds keeper Jerzy Dudek had his house ransacked while on duty with Poland.

Guest Ballfoot

No big deal I wouldn't have thought. They have a nice euphemism for justifying robbing/blagging their way into matches: 'in's in'. These lovable rogues are simply applying the same logic in an imaginative and no doubt lucrative way -  no more than a minor variation on a common local theme.

I wholeheartedly congratulate them for embarrassing themselves and amusing me  :coolsmiley:

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard reportedly had his house burgled while on duty with the club in the Champions League last night.

Gerrard was in France leading the Reds to a 4-0 win over Marseille, but his wife Alex was said to have been at the family's home when the burglary took place.

The England midfielder is the latest in a line of players at the Anfield club who have had their houses targeted while they have been away at matches.

Peter Crouch and goalkeeper Pepe Reina have both been burgled while away with Liverpool, while former Reds keeper Jerzy Dudek had his house ransacked while on duty with Poland.

Robbing twats,  i bet you some of the cnts that robbed the houses of the mentioned players actually support Liverpool.