Burning AVI files

ToonTastic

Guest Gemmill

I use Toast Titanium (Roxio software) on a mac and it takes bloody ages to encode the files for DVD.  It does both the encoding and the burning with a few clicks of the mouse.  You're probably on a PC though?

I've got one but it needs to be played on a load of other DVD players some which will be dirt cheap as well cause there in schools

DVD Santa it is then.

Start it off before you go to bed and it should be done by the time you get up.... ...a couple of weeks later!!

Nah, it's not quite that slow, but it is slow, it'll probably take as long as it would to watch whatever it is your copying, however it does a good job and is worth the wait.

I've got one but it needs to be played on a load of other DVD players some which will be dirt cheap as well cause there in schools

DVD Santa it is then.

Start it off before you go to bed and it should be done by the time you get up.... ...a couple of weeks later!!

Nah, it's not quite that slow, but it is slow, it'll probably take as long as it would to watch whatever it is your copying, however it does a good job and is worth the wait.

blueyes.gif

Also, it can be had for a smidgen under free. :wink:

Right I tried this, I had 19 files to do. It did the first 3 fine but then when it's come to the 4th file it keeps crashing and asking me to send an error report. Any ideas why it's doing this ? Im going to try avi-to-dvd which someone else suggested to me later tonight see if that works.