This Kaka Phenomenon

Tooj

Pretty sure I remember getting slated by most on here around this time last year stating he was the best player in the Brazilian team and one of the best if not the best in the world.  :coolsmiley:

Pretty sure I remember getting slated by most on here around this time last year stating he was the best player in the Brazilian team and one of the best if not the best in the world.  :coolsmiley:

He is ok but no Milner and I will stand by that.

No you didn't. And for the record we have always been at war with Oceana.

Frank Lampard is a much better player. :lol:

Guest Morph

A lot can happen in a year.

I remember getting slated in the old, old "General Football" forum for saying he was a better footballer than Lampard.

I remember who it was too, but I won't name names http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1606/iconwinkat5.gif

I remember getting slated in the old, old "General Football" forum for saying he was a better footballer than Lampard.

I remember who it was too, but I won't name names http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1606/iconwinkat5.gif

He even got the thread saved in his "people to pick on 2 years from now" folder..

Has that officially been proven correct then?

• 2 years later...

:idiot2:

The full quote from Kaka's wife...

“There are people out there who need our help,” Caroline stated in an interview, as reported by Corriere dello Sport.

“I made a covenant with the Lord, that I was convinced in spirit to marry a virgin. After falling in love with Kaka, I thought that I would fail in doing this; however I told him clearly that I wanted to remain a virgin until marriage.

“It was a signal that I had respected the Lord, and now there is a sign from God, through Real Madrid.

“How can someone, in this period of crisis, be worth so much money? It is because God has put this money into the hands of Real Madrid, in order to recruit Kaka.

“From here we can open a church in Madrid, as there are people who must hear our words.”

Guest getalife

“There are people out there who need our help,” Caroline stated in an interview, as reported by Corriere dello Sport.

“I made a covenant with the Lord, that I was convinced in spirit to marry a virgin. After falling in love with Kaka, I thought that I would fail in doing this; however I told him clearly that I wanted to remain a virgin until marriage.

“It was a signal that I had respected the Lord, and now there is a sign from God, through Real Madrid.

“How can someone, in this period of crisis, be worth so much money? It is because God has put this money into the hands of Real Madrid, in order to recruit Kaka.

“From here we can open a church in Madrid, as there are people who must hear our words.”

Cor, not if there's more of the same of that lot, missus...... 

So God is actually Florentino Perez?

Possibly the worst thread on this forum ever totally pointless  :thdn:

Possibly the worst thread on this forum ever

No.