Solano leaving?

GM

Hardly a shock but I am shocked about his comments regarding Boca fans, I say we abuse him for the last 2 games this season and the whole of next season! Total lack of respect!

Hardly a shock but I am shocked about his comments regarding Boca fans, I say we abuse him for the last 2 games this season and the whole of next season! Total lack of respect!

didnt know he said anything about fans any link please or more info

Haven't got a link was just in the interview I read yesterday saying they were the most passionate in the world or something, I was a tongue in cheek comment about hounding him.

Haven't got a link was just in the interview I read yesterday saying they were the most passionate in the world or something, I was a tongue in cheek comment about hounding him.

even if you were to hound him  (;) )he has had it 100x worse in Argentina, the fans (home as well as away) there are mad and he is 100% right about Boca fans. 

The atmosphere of the EPL is like a tea party compared to over there

I really thought that Nobby should be offered a coaching role once his playing days were behind him.  There are few players who know the game as well as he does.

Think he would love to go back to South America. Maybe keep in contact through a scouting capacity would be handy though!

I really thought that Nobby should be offered a coaching role once his playing days were behind him.  There are few players who know the game as well as he does.

Think he would love to go back to South America. Maybe keep in contact through a scouting capacity would be handy though!

Aye,good point

They are always good players coming from the top Argentinian clubs

Solano will be aware of them

Aye,good point

They are always good players coming from the top Argentinian clubs

Solano will be aware of them

We'd be limited as to the ones we could get  unless they have a Spanish/Italian passport (or in Nobby's case, a dodgy Greek one :lol: )

The best South American players  don't usually come here anyway