Kaka wants Prem football

Skirge

Oh how I wish we had a chance of him oh please please please. :D

Just wait for a amssive £40 mill Chelski bid now..

Milan star Kaka admits the challenge of playing in the Premiership is 'very appealing'.

Fresh from destroying Manchester United's UEFA Champions League dream on Wednesday night, Kaka turned his thoughts to playing in England.

The Brazilian feels the fact that three Premiership clubs figured in the Champions League semi-finals is a sign of the league's strength.

And he concedes that, if he ever decides to leave Milan, then he would consider the possibility of moving to England.

"I love the competition, the challenge," Kaka told Sky Sports News.

"There are many big teams.

"Three English teams made the last four of this competition, so the challenge is very appealing.

"Many champions play in England.

"If one day I was to leave Milan I would definitely look at an English team."

Kaka also revealed he would relish the chance to play alongside United winger Cristiano Ronaldo, suggesting the Portugal international should move to the San Siro.

"In Italy," replied Kaka when asked where the two could play together.

"He should transfer to Milan then we could play together. You never know."

3 goals against that lot?

Says he wants to play in the premiership?

Don't know why he needs to arse about with all these smoke and mirrors about the semis of the champions league, he might as well come out and say what he's really thinking: "MCFC, come and get me"  :laugh:

Don't know why he needs to arse about with all these smoke and mirrors about the semis of the champions league, he might as well come out and say what he's really thinking: "MCFC, come and get me"  :laugh:

:lol:

------------------Given

Nobby------Sol--------Hypia--------Bridge

Milner----------Parker----------------Duff

-----------------Kaka

-------Owen-------------Martins

I heard the other day he wants to come here so fingers crossed!

I hear that as well! Didn't quite believe it back then, but with these quotes, it's sounding more and more likely

Kaka talking s***.

None of the 'superstar' Brazilians would last 5 minutes in the Premiership. Think Brambles challenge on Ballack.

Does that not sum up what's wrong with English football though? That a big lummox like Titus can put a great player out of the game?

Just read on fansfc that his dream is to play for Tottenham because they're such a massive, well known club across the globe, and they would be his first option should he come to England.  He was quoted as saying, "I would even half my salary to comply with Spurs wage bill, because playing for them would be the greatest accolade in any players career."

Your sister heard anything about this Jol?  No doubt she has.

Last time i read he told World Soccer magazine in an interview that he wants to stay in Milan for "as long as possible"

I guess that means he will stay till the end of his contract before moving to one of the big four

No doubt we will read "Spurs to spend 80 million for Kaka" in some news paper in the coming days.

Guest alex

Kaka talking shit.

None of the 'superstar' Brazilians would last 5 minutes in the Premiership. Think Brambles challenge on Ballack.

Juninho did alright.

Kaka talking shit.

Juninho did alright.

Was awesome first time round, garbage the other times like. Mainly due to the fact Salgado nearly took his leg off at one point in his career like.

Ballack, Lampard and Kaka wont work out...so no point really for Chelsea too keep them all

Chelsea are the kind of team that buys players just so other teams don't get them.

Still wouldn't be totally suprised if Ronnie went to Milan and Kaka went to Barça.

My mate saw Martins last night and reckoned he's a member of the same Bible Study group and he's sure to join if he impresses Roeder in a trial set for 3rd-5th June in Roeders back garden.

Apparenlty Olly will be there to report on how things go.

One observation I made watching the match yesterday: Kaka is exactly the player that we wish Kieron Dyer was.

Sigh.

If anything, this is bad news. Imagine our defense having to play against this guy. I mean, ****ing Dave Kitson runs circles around us. Kaka? Oooh boy.