Should Gattusso be Banned For Champions League Final?

Guest nufc_geordie

Guest nufc_geordie

After watching his awesome display last night, just before he was substituted there was the incident when he recieved a yellow card. His "wanker" gesture and his hand gestures surely can't have been missed by UEFA? It's poor that I have to say this but if that was Rooney, Drogba etc. they would not be playing in the final as UEFA would invoke the TV pictures and stitch them up.

After watching his awesome display last night, just before he was substituted there was the incident when he recieved a yellow card. His "wanker" gesture and his hand gestures surely can't have been missed by UEFA? It's poor that I have to say this but if that was Rooney, Drogba etc. they would not be playing in the final as UEFA would invoke the TV pictures and stitch them up.

bullshit. The world/UEFA dont just spend their time thinking of ways to screw over the british despite what people may think.

Guest alex

bullshit. The world/UEFA dont just spend their time thinking of ways to screw over the british despite what people may think.

Aye, what a load of shite.

Aye, what a load of shite.

blueyes.gif

Guest teepee

Reckon he should be banned, but cos its an Italian team, nowt will be said.

what a load of bollocks...

Guest gemtastic

After watching his awesome display last night, just before he was substituted there was the incident when he recieved a yellow card. His "w******" gesture and his hand gestures surely can't have been missed by UEFA? It's poor that I have to say this but if that was Rooney, Drogba etc. they would not be playing in the final as UEFA would invoke the TV pictures and stitch them up.

rooney spends at least 5 minutes a game swearing at the ref and never gets booked for it the fat cunt

Reckon he should be banned, but cos its an Italian team, nowt will be said.

what a load of bollocks...

I don't think its particularly a load of bollocks. A lot of nations football behaviour gets away with a lot more than what Englands does so I can see where people are coming from.

Guest nufc_geordie

The blind eye is always turned on Italian and Turkish clubs inparticular. AC Milan should not even have been allowed in the competition anyway due to the match fixing scandal. Can you imagine what would happen if an English fan killed a forreign fan? Expulsion, made an example of and spat out by UEFA.

The blind eye is always turned on Italian and Turkish clubs inparticular. AC Milan should not even have been allowed in the competition anyway due to the match fixing scandal. Can you imagine what would happen if an English fan killed a forreign fan? Expulsion, made an example of and spat out by UEFA.

Agree with that, especially Turkey.

what he said...

Guest alex

Like when the England team got a ban after the racist chanting and pitch invasion at the Stadium of Light? Oh, wait a minute....

Guest nufc_geordie

I'm sure watching the avatar it is lip readable as "F*cking w*nker, f*ck off b*stard"

Guest alex

I'm sure watching the avatar it is lip readable as "F*cking w*nker, f*ck off b*stard"

Should half the Premiership be banned in every weekend then?

Guest nufc_geordie

I'm not saying for the swearing, that is part and parcel of the game, the hand gestures on the other hand are widely regarded as being incitement which is a straight red card, at the very least another caution.

Like when the England team got a ban after the racist chanting and pitch invasion at the Stadium of Light? Oh, wait a minute....

That was made out to be a hell of a lot worse than it was, was nothing like match fixing or stabbings tbf! Didn't we get a "last warning" or something aswell for that?

Guest nufc_geordie

Actually, yes I do, I always follow the English teams in Europe. It's not really about who I want to win, it's the principle that I would have fully expected a member of an English team to have been suspended for the same behaviour and the Italians will get away with another disciplinary matter.