Lap of honour?

Leazes1986
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest graemeh72

Don't think they'd dare have a lap of honour.

I don't think that they'd dare not to clap all 4 sides of the ground.

Mind you, might be best if Glenn, Baba, Albert and Charles head to the pub instead - and probably a different one to Wullie

Mind you, might be best if Glenn, Baba, Albert and Charles head to the pub instead - and probably a different one to Wullie

I'll happily buy Charles a drink tbh.

I'll happily buy Jonny a drink tbh.

:smitten:

I'll happily buy the two Jonny's a drink tbh.

Its wrong too boo the players IMO. Most of them have done their best this season, and I'd prefer booing Freddy Shep or Roeder if they want some attention...

some of the games this season have been shocking due to the lack of trying by the players, they are all on a fortune the place is always jam packed shouting them on and they still can give us nothing, booing is maybe a little too far but it certainly isn't uncalled for.

Guest BooBoo

The team and subs will amass in the centre circle after the final whistle, applaud all four sides of the ground for a minute or two and be off for a shower.

The team and subs will amass in the centre circle after the final whistle, applaud all four sides of the ground for a minute or two and be off for a shower.

I'll take your word for it, I'll not be around to see it, I'll be in the pub by then.

Guest Jonny4Toon

I'm a Newcaste United supporter so I'll stay and applaud - you call youselves fans  :clap:

Guest Jonny4Toon

Very funny Mick. Brilliant actually - you moan about the match non-stop but still you probably go dont you - hmm why is that - if u dont enjoy it dont go and if u do go dont boo turn your back like the rest of these ignorant glory hounds - if u all want success for your club that badly go and support the top 4. If not stop fuckin moaning

Very funny Mick. Brilliant actually - you moan about the match non-stop but still you probably go dont you - hmm why is that - if u dont enjoy it dont go and if u do go dont boo turn your back like the rest of these ignorant glory hounds - if u all want success for your club that badly go and support the top 4. If not stop fuckin moaning

:rolleyes: