Most Annoying Fans?

BONTEMPI
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Liverpool fans are arrogant and annoying but at least they have something to be arrogant about.

If you speak to any Spurs fan you would think they're Real Madrid.  They're an absolute nothing club.  Top 5 once in 15 years, their arrogance never fails to astound me, especially when they're no bigger than Sunderland in effect.

Obviously Liverpool for me. The most arrogant as well as having the most cringeworthy banners, songs etc

Yeah they come a close second for me!

Liverpool are just a tacky club, no class or grace, and fucking boring to watch

Liverpool fans are arrogant and annoying but at least they have something to be arrogant about.

If you speak to any Spurs fan you would think they're Real Madrid.  They're an absolute nothing club.  Top 5 once in 15 years, their arrogance never fails to astound me, especially when they're no bigger than Sunderland in effect.

That made me laugh ;D ;D ;D

Guest Craig1892

Liverpool. You don't realise how many southerners support the fuckers until you move away. Worse than Manure fans in my humble opinion.

Guest graemeh72

Chelsea Fans

I've been exiled in London for 11 years

11 years ago everybody supported Arsenal, but now all these Chelsea fans have sprouted up.... where have they come from?

Plastic Fans for a Plastic Club

Guest Morph

Obviously Liverpool for me. The most arrogant as well as having the most cringeworthy banners, songs etc

^ LOL.  'Hey alrite our paul, let's 'ave a minutes silence and then sing you'll never walk alone, cos our steve's best mates dogs best friends son just passed away'

Chelsea Fans

I've been exiled in London for 11 years

11 years ago everybody supported Arsenal, but now all these Chelsea fans have sprouted up.... where have they come from?

Plastic Fans for a Plastic Club

Agree.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Man Utd for the "Cheer up Kevin Keegan" and that stupid Cantona, 12 days of Christmas shite that they sing, and that one that goes "We're the pride of all Europe".

Also for the Gallagher brothers swagger all of their fans walk with.

Spurs.

Every Spurs fan ive met, talks about their club like they are top of the prem, have the worlds best 11 and have been walking the premiership title for the last 10yrs.

Always remember one fat wanker in London who told me Jenas would be the best midfielder in the world within 3years, and if they could keep hold of him, sucess will follow. Also told me Paul Robinson is unbelievable and Defoe best striker in Europe.

He was deadly serious, about 30yr old, totally full of shit, the usual cock-e-knee type.

Spurs.

Every Spurs fan ive met, talks about their club like they are top of the prem, have the worlds best 11 and have been walking the premiership title for the last 10yrs.

Always remember one fat w****** in London who told me Jenas would be the best midfielder in the world within 3years, and if they could keep hold of him, sucess will follow. Also told me Paul Robinson is unbelievable and Defoe best striker in Europe.

He was deadly serious, about 30yr old, totally full of s***, the usual cock-e-knee type.

To be fair they're so insignificant they shouldn't head a poll like this, but what a bunch of nobheads,no bigger than West Ham in many ways.  They've been desperate for us to class them as rivals for 15 years, I never will.

Guest kingdawson

Spurs.

Always remember one fat w****** in London who told me Jenas would be the best midfielder in the world within 3years, and if they could keep hold of him, sucess will follow. Also told me Paul Robinson is unbelievable and Defoe best striker in Europe.

He was deadly serious, about 30yr old, totally full of s***, the usual cock-e-knee type.

To be fair they're so insignificant they shouldn't head a poll like this, but what a bunch of nobheads,no bigger than West Ham in many ways.  They've been desperate for us to class them as rivals for 15 years, I never will.

So why is it Newcastle fans are the ones with the hatred for spurs whilst most spurs fans dont give a toss about newcastle?

Liverpool. Closely followed by Man United and Middlesborough. That said I don't think I've ever been more pissed off than at Wigan this season when that free kick flew in and all the fucking 12 year olds in the Wigan end started dancing to that 'der derder der der' tune that comes on

Guest DavB93

Got to admit Man Utd are very annoying but for some reason Spurs fans do think they are a top 4 side (don't know how)...

Liverpool for me I am afraid on the whole

I cant stand their attitude that they are the best fans in the world. Liverpool are the easiest club in the world to support because its just success after success for them. I would love to see them after 52 years of nothing.

I always preferred Evertons fans of the 2 merseyside clubs

Spurs.

So why is it Newcastle fans are the ones with the hatred for spurs whilst most spurs fans dont give a toss about newcastle?

There was a poll on you pathetic "GG" board and we came 4th in the most hated list, so you're not just boring and a plastic fan, who comes on Newcastle sites when your teams playing, you're wrong as well.

Guest ToonGirl

CHELSEA

Lived down london for a while a decade ago and even then they managed to annoy me.

had the misfortune of working with one and they spent most of their time looking down their noses

at everything Northern/Geordie. T@ssers.

Guest Magpiecn

I have to say its Reading.

They play well the first season, but their fans seems regrads it as a champion league level team, best team in europe

Guest kingdawson

Spurs.

There was a poll on you pathetic "GG" board and we came 4th in the most hated list, so you're not just boring and a plastic fan, who comes on Newcastle sites when your teams playing, you're wrong as well.

You really are a pathetic poster. You gon on and on and on and on about the fact that i come on this site yet you know everything thats happening over at GG :idiot2:. If its so pathetic as you say then why do you keep going on it :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:.