Travel next year in Newcastle(Germany)

Guest paulschen2006

Guest paulschen2006

Hello

I come from Hannover(Germany) and i will visit a Match next saison with my father.Who can help me?How tickets expensively?Where we are sleeping?Sorry for my english.I am 13.

Guest smoggeordie

Tickets are about £30 to £40 (is that roughly 45e?) To sort tickets visit www.nufc.co.uk or ring +441912611571. If you have a fit older sister, you can sleep at my place, if not, try a travelodge or city centre hotel.

Tickets are about £30 to £40 (is that roughly 45e?) To sort tickets visit www.nufc.co.uk or ring +441912611571. If you have a fit older sister, you can sleep at my place, if not, try a travelodge of city centre hotel.

Nice try :lol:

Don't worry your English is better than most and at 13 I think you are probably one of the senior members of the forum.

:D

Funny how you reply to his post after he puts his picture in his avatar, anything we need to know about?

Guest paulschen2006

Don't worry your English is better than most and at 13 I think you are probably one of the senior members of the forum.

thank you.How man seats give it? :-[ English is so difficult.

Guest Ridzuan

Yeah dont worry about your English too much as long as we all can understand,that is fine.This is not a language forum,nevertheless the use of words in its short form is not acceptable.

Funny how you reply to his post after he puts his picture in his avatar, anything we need to know about?

:rolleyes:

Guest smoggeordie

Thank you for your answer.Give a matchplan for the next saison?

Roeders Match plan:

2:55  Decide line up

2:59 Decide who replaces injured Owen

3:01 miss kick off while making a cup of tea

3:43 Realise we're 0-2 down after two early strikes were missed while making tea

3:44 Think about potential half time team talk

3:45 Go down the tunnel, miss 3 injury time goals conceded.

3:57 Finally finish writing team talk, realise players are back on the pitch, run out to inform them "they can do it!" as they are only 0-2 down. Get informed by Pearson we are actually 5 down

4:02, Think about potential substitutions, decide whether or not Kuyt is worth another look

4:13, Wonder why we have such a bad injury list. Maybe it is that hard grass at the training ground after all

4:15 Fold arms

4:18 ask Terry Mac if it's worth throwing on Michael Owen and Fernando Torres. Informed by TM that Owen is still injured and he thinks Shola can handle the pressure.

4:39, after going 9-0 down, decide to bring on Huntington to sure it up at the back

4:45, realise this game is winnable and makes an aggresive sub. Nicky Butt comes on for Babayaro.

4:49 Full time. Talk to the media, making sure not to use injuries as an excuse, they are a FACT!

4:51, swift exit from the stadium to avoid angry mob/fat chairman.

Guest paulschen2006

What do you think about Chavdar Yankov?

Oh it is a wonderful Player.It has super abilities.I translate with the goole Translater. :D

As fit much into the stadium?

Guest nufc_geordie

52,000 seats in the ground, I don't think you will have too much trouble getting a ticket next season ranging from 45 Euros up to around 60 Euros. Fixtures for next season are normally released end of June time!

Guest smoggeordie

Oh it is a wonderful Player.It has super abilities.I translate with the goole Translater. :D

ah divvnt kna what ya taalkin boot hoy this in translata n see wot ya get young'un.

Good choice on picking Newcastle as your English team, but dont expect any trophies! Hope your German team has more success.

Im not sure if your father has a lot of spare money, but i wouldnt advise wasting €300 on flights, €100 on tickets, €80 on hotel and spending money, to see the team that Glen will put out at SJP next season and the performance they will give!

Guest smoggeordie

Hint number 1:

Always ignore NSG and you'll be alright

ho ho ho Penguin Boy

He just signed contract with Hanover i think  O0