What capital have we got

Guest rosstoon

Guest rosstoon

What financial capital have we got in our team. Previous years we have been able to sell players and recieve a bit of money for them. I have a look now and think the only capital we would have is with Martins, Owen, Dyer and Maybe steven Taylor.

This to me is not good as it will either mean we will have little money in the summer as we will not be able to raise any with the dross int he current squad.

Thoughts?

What financial capital have we got in our team. Previous years we have been able to sell players and recieve a bit of money for them. I have a look now and think the only capital we would have is with Martins, Owen, Dyer and Maybe steven Taylor.

This to me is not good as it will either mean we will have little money in the summer as we will not be able to raise any with the dross int he current squad.

Thoughts?

You think Dyer has a significant value? Mental.

Given to a small degree, Taylor, Milner, The Zog (small), Emre (small), Owen and Martins.

Guest rosstoon

exactly . This is what i mean dyer 3 years ago man u were linked for £20m now quotes of 5mill at the most

depends what you mean by small....emre prob about 5-6mill,milner the same,taylor similar,given 8 or 9,martins minimum of 12,parker 5-6mill,n'zog about 5.

Milner maybe, The Zog if he has another good season, but i don't agree with any of the others. Taylor isn't there yet, Emre you've overpriced, no chance on Given, Martins might get what we paid, PArker we wouldn't.

depends what you mean by small....emre prob about 5-6mill,milner the same,taylor similar,given 8 or 9,martins minimum of 12,parker 5-6mill,n'zog about 5.

Milner maybe, The Zog if he has another good season, but i don't agree with any of the others. Taylor isn't there yet, Emre you've overpriced, no chance on Given, Martins might get what we paid, PArker we wouldn't.

we disagree ...well fancy that

we disagree ...well fancy that

You seem surprised, you shouldn't be, because......oh, i see.