Pools Panel. What the f*ck?!

Optimistic Nut

So Gordon Banks or Tony Green or whoever does it couldn't just say, "well Chelsea are stuttering, Arsenal's season's over. Score draw", rather than using a computer!

If that was the case, the Pools wouldn't be a legal form of gambling.

In that case then. the Pools has never been a legal form of gambling then because I'm pretty sure all the Pools Panel is, is a group of ex-footballers who say what they think will happen.

Perhaps I misunderstand how the pools is done. I thought it was all computerised statistical analysis.

In that case then. the Pools has never been a legal form of gambling then because I'm pretty sure all the Pools Panel is, is a group of ex-footballers who say what they think will happen.

Perhaps I misunderstand how the pools is done. I thought it was all computerised statistical analysis.

I'm pretty sure I saw an interview from Tony Green about it.

I'm pretty sure I saw an interview from Tony Green about it.

Just checked, you are right, it is a panel of ex-players.

Very much a case of Nut 17 - 0 Taylor27 I think.