Protests outside of SJP NOW

Guest Knightrider

Guest khainufc

Sack the board, taxi for Roeder, Freddy Out...

You fat b****** etc.

Any Alladyce chants?

Any pics?

Would love to see the situation...

Guest Knightrider

Dunno, doubt it, was just listening there to the radio and they were quite audible, women reporter could barely speak and she said tens of hundreds.

Guest eyeball_tickler

its a shame this is the last home game. protesting outside watfords ground would look rather foolish.

Wor Freddy is a bit sensitive to protests - I remember his spiel in the Chronicle after the Sheffield United debacle. With the season ticket renewal forms coming through the doors imminently I can sense him doing something to reel in / keep what punters he's got. Either by sacking Roeder or signing some big name player. I hope it's the former and Allardyce or whoever has the full pre-season to prepare.

Guest magpies_rawk

You fat b****** etc.

Any Alladyce chants?

alladyce is not the fucking point anymore...its the fans' desire to boot the board and roeder that matters now...

Guest magpies_rawk

You fat b****** etc.

Any Alladyce chants?

Any pics?

khairul...tsk tsk...why would u wanna do that? i kinda feel sorry for the roedent though...

You fat b****** etc.

Any Alladyce chants?

alladyce is not the f****** point anymore...its the fans' desire to boot the board and roeder that matters now...

spot on, i can't believe the amount of fukcers willing to tug on alladyce's dingaling at any given moment. 

this club is rotten to the core.

Guest magpies_rawk

Getting a bit boring now, we seem to have them every 4 months... :(

sigh.. true true... this is turning into a circus.

Guest khainufc

You fat b****** etc.

Any Alladyce chants?

Any pics?

khairul...tsk tsk...why would u wanna do that? i kinda feel sorry for the roedent though...

I feel sorry for our club though...i can understand our frustration...

You fat b****** etc.

Any Alladyce chants?

alladyce is not the f****** point anymore...its the fans' desire to boot the board and roeder that matters now...

spot on, i can't believe the amount of fukcers willing to tug on alladyce's dingaling at any given moment. 

this club is rotten to the core.

There is no doubt in my mind that for the club to return to the glory days will require a top-to bottom change, starting with the departure of Shepherd and the Hall's.  But the biggest issue facing us right now is that the longer we hang on to Roeder, the longer that recovery to glory will take.

Sacking Roeder is about stalling, or at least slowing, the rate of decline, it is not about going after a championship.  Right now we are in free-fall as a squad, let alone the clubs fortunes.  We need a more competent manager to come in and stabilise the squad to try and make it attractive to other prospects.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Getting a bit boring now, we seem to have them every 4 months... :(

sigh.. true true... this is turning into a circus.

It turned into a circus a long, long time ago.

Guest Magpiecn

What a season to newcastle.They also did after home game vs sheffield.

Newcastle really need big change.It need to save itself, or relegate next season.

They mean nothing.  They're only done after defeats which just makes them farsical, a knee jerk reaction.

You call 1 win in 10 kneejerk?

Dunno, doubt it, was just listening there to the radio and they were quite audible, women reporter could barely speak and she said tens of hundreds.

Wouldn't that be "thousands," then? I swear, reporters these days...

[/pedantic]

Guest magpies_rawk

They mean nothing.  They're only done after defeats which just makes them farsical, a knee jerk reaction.

kneejerk my arse. i can't think of anyone on this forum (or any of my footie mates) who seriously believed that roeder was a sound long term choice as a manager in the last 6 months.

No, it seems knee jerk.

That's how it appears from the outside, because none of it goes on when we do alright. "a win and the geordies are happy again"

Do it every damn game, win, lose or draw if you want to be taken seriously.