Protests outside of SJP NOW

Guest Knightrider

Guest triggy99

They mean nothing.  They're only done after defeats which just makes them farsical, a knee jerk reaction.

You call 1 win in 10 kneejerk?

No, it seems knee jerk.

That's how it appears from the outside, because none of it goes on when we do alright. "a win and the geordies are happy again"

Do it every damn game, win, lose or draw if you want to be taken seriously.

why would you go and protest if we won every game?

who saw the protest?

how many were protesting?

About 25, average age 17, all with tracky bottoms and toon shirts on...

with toon shirts on? now that's some stupid fuckers eh?

Aye, they were wearing next seasons shirt!

Guest Magpiecn

who saw the protest?

how many were protesting?

About 25, average age 17, all with tracky bottoms and toon shirts on...

with toon shirts on? now that's some stupid fuckers eh?

Aye, they were wearing next seasons shirt!

They regret buying shirts

Guest WalkervilleMag

bout 1,000 there  average age of 15. All done one before fat Fred or even the players came out.  If that is the amout of abuse that Fat Fred is going to get, he must be laughing his head off tonight.  Heard louder protests in the bar, when the TV gets switched over.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Sack the board??

Side stepping the real issue which is Roeder for me!

Guest smoggeordie

Sack the board??

Who hired Roeder?

Guest WalkervilleMag

the club is rotten to the core. Roeder,Fat Fred, the Halls, Dyer, Bramble, Owen , Carr, Babyaro, Clark, McDermott. 

Sack the board??

Aye because Roeder give Sir Bobby millions to spend in the summer of 2004 then he sacked him a few games into the season, and he also hired Souness and give him ridiculous amounts of OUR money to waste on shite. Oh and Roeder also thinks gerodie women are dogs.

Guest WalkervilleMag

there was also too many loosers in the new strip today, and not just the players. 

"We Want Shepherd Out"  standing there in there new rip-off home strips.  Pathetic

there was also too many loosers in the new strip today, and not just the players. 

"We Want Shepherd Out"  standing there in there new rip-off home strips.  Pathetic

Aye the fat cunt must be laughing his arse off. People shouting chants against him after they have paid to get in and just bought a new top for £40. He's already got what he wants out of them.

Guest triggy99

Aye the fat c*** must be laughing his arse off. People shouting chants against him after they have paid to get in and just bought a new top for £40. He's already got what he wants out of them.

so if people dont like sheppard they have to stop supporting newcastle?

Aye the fat c*** must be laughing his arse off. People shouting chants against him after they have paid to get in and just bought a new top for £40. He's already got what he wants out of them.

so if people dont like sheppard they have to stop supporting newcastle?

No thats not the point i was making. I've got a season ticket so i'm a mug for lining his pockets as well. The thing is though thousands of people have paid £40 for a new top straight away as soon as it come out and now they are shouting "we want Shepherd out" and he's probably standing there laughing thinking "job done" anyway cos he's got his money. He's not getting anymore money out of me until he makes what looks like a positive step to me like appointing a good manager. We're getting the piss taken out of us.

Job is far from done, season ticket renewals will be the test...

Well aye thats obviously the big thing but its job done so far isn't it if theres all these people protesting against him with their brand new home tops they've just given him £40 for.

Surely he must know he has to act now. Even he can't be stupid enough to not do something surely.

It's a good point about the shirts and such. I just counted and I have nine Newcastle shirts that I've purchased over the years. I won't buy any more until Roeder is gone, at the least. I still support the club, but not with my money, until something is done.

Guest Kenton Magpie

He got Roeder in because if you recall the majority of fans were singing his name at the back end of the season, the thing is now those people dont have the balls to stand up and say they were wrong!

Guest WalkervilleMag

I applauded Roeder at the end of last season, as he did a good job to get us into europe, but he said he did not want the job full time, and i could not see for the life of me that he would be given the job full time.

Guest Gemmill

He got Roeder in because if you recall the majority of fans were singing his name at the back end of the season, the thing is now those people dont have the balls to stand up and say they were wrong!

That's total bullshit mate.  No majority was singing Roeder's name.

Guest Kenton Magpie

I'd love to agree but based on what i heard at the back end of last year in SJH LV7 ultras or not they seemed to be in the favour of roeder and they were doing this by singing his name

Guest Gemmill

I'd love to agree but based on what i heard at the back end of last year in SJH LV7 ultras or not they seemed to be in the favour of roeder and they were doing this by singing his name

Aye the Ultras might have been.  That's hardly a majority.