Protests outside of SJP NOW

Guest Knightrider

Guest optimistic nit

He got Roeder in because if you recall the majority of fans were singing his name at the back end of the season, the thing is now those people dont have the balls to stand up and say they were wrong!

1) i don't agree with that statement.

and

2) if that is true then doesn't it highlight what a complete waste of space shepheard is? hiring a manager backed on one run and public support when he'd relegated his previous two clubs? shows what a complete idiot this man is when it comes to football.

I'd love to agree but based on what i heard at the back end of last year in SJH LV7 ultras or not they seemed to be in the favour of roeder and they were doing this by singing his name

Aye the Ultras might have been.  That's hardly a majority.

The Ultra's sing about whats happening on the pitch, we had won numerous wins in a row, the club seemed on a high, that was down to Roeder, so we applauded him with a chant ' Glenn Roeders black and white army' If you, or any other fan thought that meant we collectively wanted Roeder at the club, then your wrong. The majority( on toonultras.com ) wanted o'niell , i personally jumped on the hitzfeld bandwagon.

Guest WalkervilleMag

N'Zogbia, Bramble, Moore, Gooch, will leave,  Campbell and Hypia and Sidwell will arrive. thats our summer transfer activity.  not good seen as an extra £40 million + will be going into the clubs coffers.

They mean nothing.  They're only done after defeats which just makes them farsical, a knee jerk reaction.

You call 1 win in 10 kneejerk?

No, it seems knee jerk.

That's how it appears from the outside, because none of it goes on when we do alright. "a win and the geordies are happy again"

Do it every damn game, win, lose or draw if you want to be taken seriously.

why would you go and protest if we won every game?

If you want the board sacked, you should campaign all the time, not just when you lose.  Otherwise it looks like a knee-jerk reaction to the loss.  It seems like a campaign without any real substance.

Guest triggy99

They mean nothing.  They're only done after defeats which just makes them farsical, a knee jerk reaction.

No, it seems knee jerk.

That's how it appears from the outside, because none of it goes on when we do alright. "a win and the geordies are happy again"

If you want the board sacked, you should campaign all the time, not just when you lose.  Otherwise it looks like a knee-jerk reaction to the loss.  It seems like a campaign without any real substance.

If we were winning every game no one would want the board sacked u idiot

No, it seems knee jerk.

em.. we're not.. that's his point

If yoo really want Roeder sacked then sing for Shepherd out, you know when he feels the pressue he sacks a manager, but then all you will do is out a bloke that loves this club, for Fred to bring in some complete c*** again like Souness.

We will go through manager after manager here until Fred goes!!!

Guest triggy99

No, it seems knee jerk.

here was i talking to you? grant said you should campaign ALL THE TIME but my point is if we were winning why would people want to protest

No, it seems knee jerk.

For god's sake.  We're not winning every game though.  So a good run over xmas or beating liverpool does not change the underlying problems, but there are no protests then.  So to have some credability they should protest through these times too.

Protesting @ Sheff U then not for months while we were winning made it look like people were happy again, and that it was a knee jerk reaction.  People will think this is a knee jerk again because they've seen them be dispelled by half decent form before.

here was i talking to you? grant said you should campaign ALL THE TIME but my point is if we were winning why would people want to protest

So we win a couple of games and the problems have gone? :coolsmiley: :rolleyes:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

More protests now

Where ?

The protests have started in Taiwan, this is serious now

Guest Gemmill

More protests now

Where ?

The protests have started in Taiwan, this is serious now

I've just done a dirty protest in the toilet.

Guest triggy99

No, it seems knee jerk.

For god's sake.  We're not winning every game though.  So a good run over xmas or beating liverpool does not change the underlying problems, but there are no protests then.  So to have some credability they should protest through these times too.

Protesting @ Sheff U then not for months while we were winning made it look like people were happy again, and that it was a knee jerk reaction.  People will think this is a knee jerk again because they've seen them be dispelled by half decent form before.

read my first post you retard. i said if we were winning ALL our games why would people want to protest. you might of actually had a point if i had said 'win a couple of games'

Guest Gemmill

Superior Grant is right.  We can't want Shepherd out once every 6 months.  These bi-annual protests are a waste of time.

No, it seems knee jerk.

your point is fucking shit

No, it seems knee jerk.

read my first post you retard. i said if we were winning ALL our games why would people want to protest. you might of actually had a point if i had said 'win a couple of games'

You're obviously quite the idiot and have to resort to abuse so i shan't be replying to you anymore.  But we're never going to win ALL THE TIME with this board (or any for that matter, really) so it's beside the point.