The one and only 'Who should be captain?' thread

KaKa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our choice of captain has not helped this season ...

Ever since his first confrontation with the fans he hasn't been the same since then. He doesn't seem to have been a good choice of captain at all, as he appears to be way too sensitive. Seems he has lost a ton of confidence and doesn't appear to be too upbeat which can't be helping the team in general.

Have to be much tougher to be a captain, especially for this team.

:(

Was thinking about that watching the game today... What has Parker done this season? Got those couple of goals early on in the season, and lived off that since :(

Guest magpies_rawk

God chose.I cant find a real captain in our present team.

Carr. he was spurs' captain for a while no?

we could watch taylor though... after all, tony adams was made arsenal captain at a tender age...

Guest Magpiecn

we could watch taylor though... after all, tony adams was made arsenal captain at a tender age...

I chose myself. :rolleyes:

We might as well have just given it to Shay. He has been here for ages and he is an inspirational player for us at least.

I know it's not ideal to have a goalkeeper as captain as outfield players are better but when you consider our other options ...

Guest magpies_rawk

I chose myself. :rolleyes:

evidently, the sarcasm was lost...

Guest Gemmill

Parker's body language is shocking.  There's something not quite right there.  Looks like he couldn't give a fuck.

Parker's body language is shocking.  There's something not quite right there.  Looks like he couldn't give a fuck.

He hates the supporters innit. blueyes.gif

Guest Gemmill

Nearly pissed myself today when Adam told me you'd taken him to a club called Watergate. :lol:  Classic Parky.

Nearly pissed myself today when Adam told me you'd taken him to a club called Watergate. :lol:  Classic Parky.

:lol:

He didn't show you the phone pic did he? :blush:

Guest Gemmill

You're in the clear cos he's lost his phone.  He did say that you looked seriously bent on it though. :lol:

You're in the clear cos he's lost his phone.  He did say that you looked seriously bent on it though. :lol:

Phew. :D

Parker was shite today but his face at the end was not the look of a man that does not care, he just looked devistated, totaly broken...

Aye,he is always giving 100%

Bring some decent manager and his form will renew as his best.

Right now all of our team is shit so naming separate players from this shit squad and telling this player is shit is just stupid

IMO at the moment all of our players are at their weakest form they have been in ages

As for the captain issue i agree that he is not the perfect choice for captain.

I think Given should be our captain next season.

At the current squad he is the player with most experience,he is great person and on/off the field and he has the respect from the players(i think).So i think he has the biggest influence in the dressing room.

Also it seems that Parker is too quiet to be a captain.

And ultimately at the current situation our club is standing i think the captainsproblem is the least problem we have...

Parker was s**** today but his face at the end was not the look of a man that does not care, he just looked devistated, totaly broken...

Aye,he is always giving 100%

Bring some decent manager and his form will renew as his best.

Right now all of our team is s*** so naming separate players from this s*** squad and telling this player is s*** is just stupid

IMO at the moment all of our players are at their weakest form they have been in ages

As for the captain issue i agree that he is not the perfect choice for captain.

I think Given should be our captain next season.

At the current squad he is the player with most experience,he is great person and on/off the field and he has the respect from the players(i think).So i think he has the biggest influence in the dressing room.

Also it seems that Parker is too quiet to be a captain.

And ultimately at the current situation our club is standing i think the captainsproblem is the least problem we have...

:idiot2: mackems.gif