FAO PA Guy...

GeordieDazzler

Guest Gemmill

The A-Team music was a fucking embarrassment.  Did he think people would find that amusing?

Guest Gemmill

They should have just said "The players and management would like to thank you for your support during what has been a difficult season, so on behalf of them, thank you" and allowed the players to leave the field.  That lap of honour was a fucking shambles.  An even bigger shambles was the clapping seal retards that stood around applauding them.

See those kids outside the ground shaking the buckets with "Support the Disabled" on them.  I felt like saying "I'll be doing my bit between 3 and 4:45 mate".

They should have just said "The players and management would like to thank you for your support during what has been a difficult season, so on behalf of them, thank you" and allowed the players to leave the field.  That lap of honour was a fucking shambles.  An even bigger shambles was the clapping seal retards that stood around applauding them.

See those kids outside the ground shaking the buckets with "Support the Disabled" on them.  I felt like saying "I'll be doing my bit between 3 and 4:45 mate".

mackems.gif

Guest Saint Andy

:clap:  :laugh:

Guest Gemmill

Also, it's not his fault the team served up a load of shit. I would've feckin hated to announce the lap of honour thing today.

Starting it with "Please remain in your seats" was a big mistake like.  Errrr....fuck you!

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Aye fkn hell his choice in musci is utter shite, and way to fkn loud, we can'tr make any nosie before the match coz the cunt drowms us out!!

Guest Gemmill

Alright, lads. Calm down. He's only doing his job. You realise he's actually a member of this MB?

Just re-read the entire thread and I don't think anyone's been overly harsh on him tbf. 

Alright, lads. Calm down. He's only doing his job. You realise he's actually a member of this MB?

He isd a memeber is he ? then I have a request!!

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

TURN IT f****** DOWN MAN!!

Guest pa guy

I will look into the volume for next season, without going into too much detail, it IS difficult to strike a balance as i've been told it's too quiet up on level seven, and too loud in other parts of the ground. I only have one volume control in the box,(not zones) but i will ask the guys who run the system to look into it ..(again).

As for the content of the announcements, I don't write them, so it would be inappropriate for me to comment on their content.

I'm not saying I'm the worlds greatest announcer, but I try to do my job the best way i can, by this i mean, announcing what i have to and not trying to be a comedian like some announcers do. I also realise you can't please everyone with the music selection and i try to play a mixture, i also try to play local stuff when i can...like the acdc "thunderstruck" track which i put in this year... also by request i've started playing "home newcastle" again. Certain things are out of my hands, like the Rod Stewart stuff. The club have a Rod Stewart gig and want Rod Stewart played. If I'm told to play it then I play it!!  They pay my wages!!!

like i said in a previous thread, i AM open to suggestions from fans and I will listen and accept critisism. I'm never going to please everyone but i will keep trying!

and please remember, I am a fan too and if i do get on your nerves then i'm sorry, i'm not doing it on purpose.

have a good summer and i'll be away for the start of next season, but i'll see you (or at least you'll hear me) in October.

All the best,

Tom, the pa guy.

^ good stuff :lol:

One request I would have is, regardless of instructions, wait for after the final whistle to announce the man of the match!

Guest smoggeordie

Yeah, and "Newcastle United thanks you for support" is a lie. You should say "Fat Fred thanks you for filling the coffers".