Man Utd - points deduction

Guest eltsacwen

Guest eltsacwen

http://uk.reuters.com/article/footballNews/idUKL052861420070505?rpc=401&

LONDON, May 5 (Reuters) - Manchester United and Everton could face a Premier League inquiry - with the possibility of a points deduction - into their deal for goalkeeper Tim Howard not to play in last week's league game between the two teams.

The American international moved to Everton on a season-long loan from United in July but the deal became permanent in February. Everton manager David Moyes said that United wanted the initial loan clause that he did not play against United kept in place for last Saturday's game at Goodison Park.

Everton were leading that match 2-0 after an hour until a blunder by stand-in keeper Iain Turner sparked a comeback as United won 4-2 to open a five-point lead over Chelsea.

That was extended to eight points with a 1-0 win over Manchester City on Saturday and the title will be secured on Sunday if Chelsea fail to win at Arsenal.

However, Sunday's News of the World quoted a Premier League spokesman as saying league officials would be contacting United and Everton "as a matter of urgency" over the Howard deal.

While "exclusion clauses" are common in loan deals they are against Premier League rules for permanent transfers.

"Had such a clause been included in the transfer we would not have allowed it - it would have been a clear case of third party interference," the newspaper quoted the spokesman as saying.

The development comes as the case of third party interference at West Ham United threatens to have a major impact in the relegation issue.

I hope that they take some points of this fuckers.

That cunt Garry Neville was a fucking disgrase with his o.g.

It was obvious that some of the Everton players didnt play at 100%

Thats only to create some DRAMAS.

No way in hell would they dock points and even if they did it wont matter....If they didn't take any off west ham they definately wont from manure

Guest graemeh72

Phil Neville

Thats only to create some DRAMAS.

No way in hell would they dock points and even if they did it wont matter....If they didn't take any off west ham they definately wont from manure

Good point.

Prem League backed themselves into a corner... unless the West Ham decision gets overturned.

Phil Neville

Correct :thup: :thup:

Phil Neville

:lol: Jesus wept

Phil Neville

:lol:

Gold.

Guest triggy99

That c*** Garry Neville was a f****** disgrase with his o.g.

are you joking? everton must be one of the best teams in the world if they can go 2-0 up against man utd without some of their players giving 100%. NUFC you really are a joke and know nothing about football. you basically saying the everton man utd match was a fix

are you joking? everton must be one of the best teams in the world if they can go 2-0 up against man utd without some of their players giving 100%. NUFC you really are a joke and know nothing about football. you basically saying the everton man utd match was a fix

I said that after they went 2 goals ahead some of the Everton players like Neville didnt try too hard and Phil Neville own goal was the proof of this.

Guest eltsacwen

3 strange things about this game:

- Howard didn't play

- P.Neville own goal

- Everton would get £1-0,5mill if Man Utd won the league (Rooney deal)

Guest triggy99

I said that after they went 2 goals ahead some of the Everton players like Neville didnt try too hard and Phil Neville own goal was the proof of this.

dont be stupid of course it wasnt a fix. why would everton risk not qualifying for europe just to let man utd win the league for a couple of million from the rooney deal. also i think its fair enough even if not playing howard was part of their deal because if howard had stayed on loan at everton until the end of the season he wouldnt have been able to play against them anyway. people are just making a big deal over nothing

Guest geordiebaz

No way Premier League would deduct points of Man Utd when West ham got away with fine

Guest WalkervilleMag

Man United, could play 16 players in a match, but still would not get a points deduction.  FA are s^it scared of them, always have been.

Guest triggy99

Man United, could play 16 players in a match, but still would not get a points deduction.  FA are s^it scared of them, always have been.

oooookkk  :uglystupid2:

Premier League is turning into Italian football.  Clubs being taken to court for ilegal transfers, point deductions, back handers & god knows what else.

Guest triggy99

Agreed.

agreed that your both idiots  :thup:

Agreed.

agreed that your both idiots  :thup:

Does the "99" in your name, stand for your birth year?