Sven or Big Sam?

Guest njkman

Guest njkman

who would you guys rather have, to be honost i would like to see what sven can do at club level in the prem, but i recon caus of the current state of newcastle sam would be a safer bet.

Guest smoggeordie

who would you guys rather have, to be honost i would like to see what sven can do at club level in the prem, but i recon caus of the current state of newcastle sam would be a safer bet.

Big Same for me  ;)

Neither of them!!

Realistically who do you want?

Nobody until fred is gone, or we will just be going around in circles!!

There is to much shit going on with Big Sam, he did not do a Curbs and walk away end of the season with pride, he went with 2 games to go and it stinks.I think Bolton are expecting him to get hammerd over these bung claims and wanted him gone. So therefore we should go nowhere near him. Sven is a unmotivational manager at best, I do not care about his record as a club manager, Souness had one of those.

Guest Toon83

Big Sam, we need someone who will sort the players out, players like Keiron Dyer and Scott Parker would get a rocket from Allardyce if he was the manager for the games against Reading and Blackburn!!!

Neither of them!!

There is to much s*** going on with Big Sam, he did not do a Curbs and walk away end of the season with pride, he went with 2 games to go and it stinks.I think Bolton are expecting him to get hammerd over these bung claims and wanted him gone. So therefore we should go nowhere near him. Sven is a unmotivational manager at best, I do not care about his record as a club manager, Souness had one of those.

FS aint going any where so people should forget about that tbh, We need a new manager and i dont think we are in a position to attract a world class manager so Big Sam is probably the best we can hope for and i think he'd probably get us into the top 6.

Big Sam any day

Would rather have Ramos the seville manager however

Not gonna happen!!! Would be like someone like Celta Vigo in Spain going "he'd be a good appointment, but would rather have Wenger the Arsenal manager however".

Neither of them!!

There is to much shit going on with Big Sam, he did not do a Curbs and walk away end of the season with pride, he went with 2 games to go and it stinks.I think Bolton are expecting him to get hammerd over these bung claims and wanted him gone. So therefore we should go nowhere near him. Sven is a unmotivational manager at best, I do not care about his record as a club manager, Souness had one of those.

Souness:

Rangers-4 Scottish Premier League titles,4 Scottish League Cups

Liverpool-1 FA Cup

Galatasaray-1 Turkish Cup

Southampton-none

Benfica-NONE

Blackburn-League Cup

Newcastle United-none

Ericksson:

IFK Göteborg -Swedish Cup,League, Cup,UEFA Cup=treble in his first season as a coach of a big team

Benfica- 2 Portuguese titles,Portuguese Cup,runners-up in the UEFA Cup

AS Roma-Coppa Italia

Benfica-final of the Champions league(lost against Milan),League title

Sampdoria-Coppa Italia

Lazio- 2 Coppa Italia,European Cup Winners' Cup,Serie A title

Its obvious that Ericksson has the better CV

He won UEFA Cup with IFK Göteborg

Reached the final of the Champions league with Benfica-Souness didnt win anything

Won the European Cup Winners' Cup with Lazio

Its obvious that Ericksson has far better CV then Souness

Also he has far better CV then Allardyce

People should think about this.

Ericksson has won alot of trophies at club level.

I think if it comes between him and Allardyce i'll pick Ericksson