Setanta Sports

Guest thenorthumbrian

So Prem Plus was £50 for 50 games and this is £131.88 for 46? These competition rulings are great news for the consumer, eh?

Wow, this makes it only £113.91. Bargain.

Just dived in & posted O0

I have got foreign satellite installed, so this unfair competition ruling does not effect me atm, as I get more prem games on my TV than SKY & Setanta put together.

This ruling as you say has benefited Setanta not the consumer. Getting slightly sidetracked I find it wrong that certain parts of the United Kingdom get free prescriptions, fee-free university places yet this is sweet, yet one company showing football & it classed as unfair >:(

So Prem Plus was £50 for 50 games and this is £131.88 for 46? These competition rulings are great news for the consumer, eh?

That bollocks EU competition ruling really screwed over the average man.

The fans are massively out of pocket just so two big companies are rich instead of one. Brilliant.

Guest Geordiesned

I have got foreign satellite installed, so this unfair competition ruling does not effect me atm, as I get more prem games on my TV than SKY & Setanta put together.

This ruling as you say has benefited Setanta not the consumer. Getting slightly sidetracked I find it wrong that certain parts of the United Kingdom get free prescriptions, fee-free university places yet this is sweet, yet one company showing football & it classed as unfair >:(

It'll affect you from next season as ART Sport no longer have the rights to show Premiership matches. Another Asian network have picked up the rights but you'll need a different dish (approximately 4 times the size of the one you have now) to receive the channel.

Guest BooBoo

It'll affect you from next season as ART Sport no longer have the rights to show Premiership matches. Another Asian network have picked up the rights but you'll need a different dish (approximately 4 times the size of the one you have now) to receive the channel.

mackems.gif

"Cleared for landing, your undercarriage is down."

I know it is on Sky Italia, Supersports, Showtime Arabia, Nova & TPS Foot next year, some of these are available on the box I have not sure how to activate but I will find out.

Guest thenorthumbrian

can you get prem plus without having sky sports?

Setanta have got the package of games which will be shown on a Saturday afternoon and Monday night.

The offer has been extended to the 31st of May.

Its handy for anyone who can't (or won't) get sky as all you need is a Freeview box with a card slot.

Its £5 a month for the first 3 months and then £10.99 a month after that.

Anyway, how to get it is on the Setanta website;

http://gb.setanta.tv/freeview.htm

Get a faster internet connection for say £25 a month, and watch them online...

Or go to the game.

Or, if you live too far away, support the team of where you actually come from, or (if you are exiled) watch it on the web/get a Johnny F dish.

That bollocks EU competition ruling really screwed over the average man.

The fans are massively out of pocket just so two big companies are rich instead of one. Brilliant.

Aye but ye get the SPL as well ???

Guest Morph

Get a faster internet connection for say £25 a month, and watch them online...

exactemondo.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest thenorthumbrian

Setanta sports have got a special offer on at the moment, sign up for a month and get two months free.

They have got the next Ricky Hatton fight on the 23rd of June and this offer will take subscibers up to the start of the new football season.

Its probably not much use to people with Sky but could be handy for anyone else who just wants a bit more sport.

http://ie.setanta.tv/freeview.htm

Setanta sports have got a special offer on at the moment, sign up for a month and get two months free.

They have got the next Ricky Hatton fight on the 23rd of June and this offer will take subscibers up to the start of the new football season.

Its probably not much use to people with Sky but could be handy for anyone else who just wants a bit more sport.

http://ie.setanta.tv/freeview.htm

no use unless you have a freeview box