Roeder Resigns (paid off tbh) - Official.

Nate

Guest Alan_Shearer

Jesus Christ your quick...Lee Dixon on Alladyce coming to newcastle "stonewall"

!!! wahooo

Bet there's no actual quotes. It'll just be their view.

A BBC Breaking news reporter saying that the meeting has occurred and that they are just waiting on the announcement, seems a little more than 'just a view' to me.

'They understand Roeder is on the verge of being sacked'. I thought it was significant because they cut from the post match coverage of Arsenal vs. Chelsea to go live to some reporter.

http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s342/st115852.htm?fromrss=1

here's a bit from tonight's chronicle (about Edgar David)

Newcastle United defender Edgar David has signed a new two year contract with the club. Davids stunning goal against Premiership leaders Man United earned the 19-year old a Toon hero status.

It's expected that David will be loaned out next season to gain the needed first team experience.

In other news we hear that the Newcastle United board will have a emergency meeting on the current situation today. This news will cast a big doubt over Glenn Roeder's future at Newcastle.

My sources tell me that neither Sam Allardyce or Sven Goran Eriksson have been approached by chairman Freddy Shepherd. I can also deny the rumours that linked Newcastle to Sol Campbell, the Portsmouth defender does not meet Roeder's height policy. Roeder has set a limit of 175 cm height for new players coming in. This does not rule out a move for Wigan's left back Leighton Baines and Chelsea's Shaun Wright-Phillips.

http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s342/st115852.htm?fromrss=1

here's a bit from tonight's chronicle (about Edgar David)

Newcastle United defender Edgar David has signed a new two year contract with the club. Davids stunning goal against Premiership leaders Man United earned the 19-year old a Toon hero status.

It's expected that David will be loaned out next season to gain the needed first team experience.

In other news we hear that the Newcastle United board will have a emergency meeting on the current situation today. This news will cast a big doubt over Glenn Roeder's future at Newcastle.

My sources tell me that neither Sam Allardyce or Sven Goran Eriksson have been approached by chairman Freddy Shepherd. I can also deny the rumours that linked Newcastle to Sol Campbell, the Portsmouth defender does not meet Roeder's height policy. Roeder has set a limit of 175 cm height for new players coming in. This does not rule out a move for Wigan's left back Leighton Baines and Chelsea's Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Tonight doesn't have a Chronicle, its Sunday.