24 - Season 5 *spoiler alert - the whole season*

Beren

I haven't watched it since series1, would it be possible to enjoy series 5 having missed the last three?

Possibly, give it a shot.  I haven't seen the second series, and only about 10 of the third.  But I very much enjoyed the fourth.  Would even say that it was better than the first in many ways. 

Worth a shot.  Series three was dire, for me.  Slow, boring, flat and bordering on the ridiculous.  Series four made up for that though.

I haven't watched it since series1, would it be possible to enjoy series 5 having missed the last three?

I reckon it's very much do-able. They don't tend to dwell -too- much on the past.

The last few episodes may be needed though.

Season 3 wasn't that bad. They just stretched reality too far in sections and drew out others for too long. There weren't really any big swerves in the story which is probably why it's the weakest of the 4. It was as simple as finding the virus from start to finish, unlike the other seasons where the true problem isn't revealed until much later in the season.

Someone please kill Jack.

As someone once said, if one day in my life looked like that, I'd just take the hint that fate wants me dead and jump off a bridge.

I mean, how many bad days can one man have?

F*king hell.

And I was a fan of the the show for the first two seasons, then it just got more and more ludicrous.

Top idea though, still blueyes.gif.