In preparation for the next manager

ToonTastic

Guest Petay

Sam, and anyone BUT Sven, the man embodies underachievement look at his managerial career at anything more that a glance and this soon becomes apparant.  He is the managerial equivilant of a trophy signing, and the last thing we need.

I'd take Big Sam.

I like his training ground methods, the fact he has a bit of arrogance about him, hes english, a good age and can work with small budgets. I doubt he takes much shit from players and can be inspirational too. The fact he acquired so many extra staff in in different areas to help every aspect of a player's game is very impressive to me.

Comparing that to our fish and chips / pub training methods, Big Sam every time!

Guest optimistic nit

SA. i'd like to try leguen, hitzfield or that one who manages alkmaar first though, if not them, then aladice.

Guest WalkervilleMag

SGE or Big Sam.  either or would do a good job.  just cannot decide.

Flip of a coin decides.  Heads = Sven  Tails = Big Sam

Heads it is.  Sven is our man

Guest Nappy Rash

Out of the obvious available candidates, only Sven has the right CV.

Makes no difference, in 12 Months time we'll have several hundred morons on here demanding his head when we win fuck all  :(

Just hope Shepherd doesn't do anything stupid like get in Steve Bruce!  :o He's juts been on skysports news spouting the usual sh*te about being a geordie!

Aye.

*Cringe*