Now for Freddy Shepherd to resign

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

The man you said had to be the right man, has just resigned after another poor season, will you follow suit and who now can defend these arseholes?

He said he will resign after we win a trophy. Well he lauds and parades the Intertoto trophy as if it is an achievement yet he hasn't resigned.

Hypocrite, the biggest one, he is.

The only ones that can get rid of him are the Halls. There's no way he'll go of his own accord. He's addicted to the job, and he's convinced himself that he's the right man no matter what.

Ever since he took over, apart from the halcyon days under Sir Bob, we've just been stumbling from one crisis to another, and here's another one.

Guest Nappy Rash

Not a hope in hell.

We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed he can finally appoint the right man at last, but his record in this department is shocking to say the least so......... :(

He really is an utter joke. We're sat here needing ANOTHER manager - it's insane!

This May/June is going to be absolutely identical to last years - just different names.

Can't imagine he'll appoint anyone too soon...

The last time he was inundated with texts and e-mails was when he gave Roeder the job, e-mail him and tell him to go.  I'm sure people will find his e-mail address if they want it.  Cough, sig.

Shepherd will never leave as long as 10s of thousands of blindly optimistic cretins renew their season tickets.

And they will, in spite of all their moaning.

You get what you deserve.

Shepherd will never leave as long as 10s of thousands of blindly optimistic cretins renew their season tickets.

you are absolutely right.

When we have a shit board and only 15,000 fans, he will be forced out. However, while we have 30-40,000 fans happy to pay the money for what they are seeing, it won't happen.

Think about it. I realise it may be difficult.

In the meantime, what do you think of the "timing" of Roeders removal ? And what do you/people think of giving the next manager the whole summer to settle into the job, or are you going to say "they should have given Roeder a chance to see if he started next season better"

Nowt surprises me.

Oh, and Ameobi is back and so he may have succeeded  mackems.gif

The last time he was inundated with texts and e-mails was when he gave Roeder the job, e-mail him and tell him to go.  I'm sure people will find his e-mail address if they want it.  Cough, sig.

sure it is.

And 15th in the top league for 3 consecutive years is a "golden era", as is signing an ex England captain who is past his best to help the club get promoted and get people through the gate, rather than a trophy signing,  and is "the same as" qualifying for europe more than anyone else bar 4 teams over the past decade.

When we have a shit board and only 15,000 fans, he will be forced out. However, while we have 30-40,000 fans happy to pay the money for what they are seeing, it won't happen.

In the meantime, what do you think of the "timing" of Roeders removal ? And what do you/people think of giving the next manager the whole summer to settle into the job, or are you going to say "they should have given Roeder a chance to see if he started next season better"

Nowt surprises me.

You sound like we should be thanking Shepherd that he sacked Roeder

Fuck the fat pig and the people who supports him.

Its his own fault because if he appointed the right man last summer we shouldnt be in that position right now.

Also its his fault that the club has gone massively backwards after the sacking of SBR

The only way i will forgive him is if he appoints the right man now,supports him 100% and gives him enough money in the summer for transfers.

Thats the only way Shepherd will remove the black clouds that are under him.

And one more thing NE5:

Can you tell me where are these people who will say:"they should have given Roeder a chance to see if he started next season better"??

mackems.gif mackems.gif

I fail to see the joke.

That's because like many others on here you have no idea of what a s**** Chairman really is. I thought you were one of the aulder members? Surely you remember further back than 1992?

And by the way, he won't resign no matter how much the kids on here clamour for him to do so.

Nowt surprises me.

Its his own fault because if he appointed the right man last summer we shouldnt be in that position right now.

Also its his fault that the club has gone massively backwards after the sacking of SBR

The only way i will forgive him is if he appoints the right man now,supports him 100% and gives him enough money in the summer for transfers.

And one more thing NE5:

Can you tell me where are these people who will say:"they should have given Roeder a chance to see if he started next season better"??

I support the club, not a person, from a seat in the stand since 1992, and for nearly 30 years before that, from the terraces.

Nobody is denying that the last 2 managers have turned out to be bad appointments, but Roeder may have worked, however there is nothing wrong with NUFC that the next manager won't cure quickly if he is a good manager. And the reason for that is that it is a good club geared for success, unlike the club that the current board found that it replaced back in 1992.

This is not difficult to grasp. The proof is in the history books, and the league positions and the performance since. I realise you haven't got much of a clue about this, and it isn't your fault so I'm not having a go at you for it, but a half decent idea would be for you to go and study them before thinking what you say is correct.

Nowt surprises me.

And one more thing NE5:

I support the club, not a person, from a seat in the stand since 1992, and for nearly 30 years before that, from the terraces.

Nobody is denying that the last 2 managers have turned out to be bad appointments, but Roeder may have worked, however there is nothing wrong with NUFC that the next manager won't cure quickly if he is a good manager. And the reason for that is that it is a good club geared for success, unlike the club that the current board found that it replaced back in 1992.

This is not difficult to grasp. The proof is in the history books, and the league positions and the performance since. I realise you haven't got much of a clue about this, and it isn't your fault so I'm not having a go at you for it, but a half decent idea would be for you to go and study them before thinking what you say is correct.

Good of you to explain this but it's unlikely he'll pay any attention.

Nowt surprises me.

And one more thing NE5:

Good of you to explain this but it's unlikely he'll pay any attention.

as he sits in front of his pc, fervently watching the action thinking he has a birds eye view just like those actually at the game that have gone for decades, it gives him just as valid and correct a view as anyone.

He won't understand either that or the last post. Laughable.

Nowt surprises me.

And one more thing NE5:

Did i say something incorrect in my post?

Also the fact that im not aware in the events before 1992 doesnt change my opinion what is happening at the moment

Im blaming the board=Shepherd for what he did after SBR was sacked.After that our club has gone backwards enormously.

Back when SBR was manager we were in the top 20 clubs in the world sharing similar positions with Liverpool(we were on equal money).Now Liverpool are something like 40m infront of us.Thats because of our failure on/off field.

Now even clubs like Tottenham,Everton,Aston Villa,Portsmouth are close to us not to mention that Tottenham are in quite more positive condition as a club atm compared with us.

The board has made quite alot of vital mistakes in recent years and they need criticism for their incompetent decisions

Guest Gemmill

Christ, it's the Waldorf and Statler show again. 

"Nice of you to explain that, but he won't understand it."

"Yeah me and you know best because we're the oldest and have been going for years.  As long as it's better than it was 20 years ago, everything's hunky dory."

Boring as fuck.