WHY has Roeder Resigned?

Guest graemeh72

Guest graemeh72

I reckon that Roeder handed him a list of players that he wanted to sign ......... Bale, Curtis Davies etc etc

Shepherd has rejected the players due to the fact taht they won't sell many shirts, and has suggested his own trophy signings

Roeder has said fuck that ... and resigned

I reckon that Roeder handed him a list of players that he wanted to sign ......... Bale, Curtis Davies etc etc

Shepherd has rejected the players due to the fact taht they won't sell many shirts, and has suggested his own trophy signings

Been watching Shattered Glass and The Hoax?

Guest optimistic nit

I think it's just a case of jumping before he was pushed.

obviously.

BBTM.

Jump/Be Pushed i would have thought...

Shepherd's given him the chance to leave with atleast some honour.

Guest Alan_Shearer

obviously.

Exactly, since NUFC still kind of owe him for doing ok in the past, they let him keep his dignity.

BBTM.

Guest Knightrider

I think you grasping at straws. I think he resigned rather than be sacked. He'll be looking to get back into management, another sacking wouldn't look too good where as the honourable resignation may well curry him some favour with a few chairman who are on the lookout for such people.

I'm in no doubt the club didn't want another sacking on their own CV either, and I'm sure there will be some kind of sweatner for Roeder.

Guest triggy99

Roeder has said f*** that ... and resigned

your clueless. and talk shit

Guest graemeh72

Roeder has said f*** that ... and resigned

your clueless. and talk shit

Hee hee - You should have taken that with a pinch of salt you aggressive so and so  :lol:

If you resign we wont pay you any compen, however when your appointed as Fulham manager in a few weeks we wont look for compen off Fulham either......well you never know lol

Guest graemeh72

Because he went to the emergency meeting only to find Gordon Strachan sitting in his seat going 'Alright, pal?'

shush please

If he's sacked - it's an admission that Shepherd got it wrong. Again.

If he resigns - Shepherd can walk away claiming Roeder would have turned it around if he'd given himself more time and the he appointed the right man who has just chucked the job in....

Choice of resigning and walking away with his full compensation cheque or being sacked/relieved of duties and him having to fight for his money.

Also Roeder resigning means that IF there is someone lined up it can all happen before the stock market opens on Tuesday.

Guest optimistic nit

i am clueless to why possably the dumbest and most stupid thread made this year has been rewarded with over 10 posts.

should probably add i'm abusing the thread, not the poster. :crazy2:

Guest puretoon

Because if he didn't he would have been sacked-simple as that-and for someone to post that it'll stand him good stead for another managerial position is not on this planet! his CV stinks so Shepherd gives him the job-says a lot of our chairman doesn't it!?!?

Roeder was starting to blame everything but himself for the state our clubs in.

Guest geordiebaz

I think he was informed that the Watford game would be his last as manager and although another role could be offered to him, he chose to instead resign with immediate effect.

I think he was informed that the Watford game would be his last as manager and although another role could be offered to him, he chose to instead resign with immediate effect.

That sounds most likely to me

Agreed.