Mighty Boosh Night

Decky

Hate the programme myself. Don't see what people like about it.

it was unknown to me but i knew some people here liked it so i watched an episode there now. Its terrible  bluecry.gif

I like it meself... whey i've only seen a couple of episodes.. it's better than Little Britain etc... I've seen the "New sound" and the one where he dates a coconut :lol: good stuff.. I'm going to buy the DVD like and watch them all

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I've only seen some of series two and it's pretty quality in most parts, especially Old Gregg

Guest beardsgoat

'I'M OLD GREEEEEEEEEG'

I think its pure genius myself, for people who don't get it, i'd recommend watching a few episodes before you dismiss it out of hand, it can take a while to get into their kind of homour.

The mighty boosh, green wing and peep show are the best comedy shows out there at the moment in my opinion, seeing things like little britain get loads of accolades despite being pretty gash kind of pisses me off seeing as their are better things about.

The Mighty Boosh DVD is definatly worth a purchase, seeing as you can get the two series off amazon for about 15 quid, and its one of those things that if you like it you can watch over and over and get your moneys worth.

Guest sunderlandsuck

I like it meself... whey i've only seen a couple of episodes.. it's better than Little Britain etc... I've seen the "New sound" and the one where he dates a coconut :lol: good stuff.. I'm going to buy the DVD like and watch them all

there great episodes . is the dating the conconut 1 were there on the island and eveentually kill 1

im a big fan, i love it to bits. got the dvd boed set ad everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLchXjHUfkc&search=killeroo

entire killeroo episode, loads really quick, worth a watch, its hilarious until about the fight scene, then its just average.

old gregg and milky joe are great episodes.

also, you need to see the start of the killeroo on the dvds, before the curtins go back, it real funny. but that aint on the youtube version.

The mighty boosh, green wing and peep show are the best comedy shows out there at the moment in my opinion, seeing things like little britain get loads of accolades despite being pretty gash kind of pisses me off seeing as their are better things about.

Add Arrested Development to your list too (arguably, it is the best of all of them).  Great, great comedy.

also, you need to see the start of the killeroo on the dvds, before the curtins go back, it real funny. but that aint on the youtube version.

"As if you've got any moves!"

"That might look like noithing but, in a couple of hours, you'll be in a hat shop, you'll buy a hat.  It won't suit you."

The Killeroo episode is genius (although, I'd probably say Charlie is the best episode of the first series).

Add Arrested Development to your list too (arguably, it is the best of all of them).  Great, great comedy.

"As if you've got any moves!"

"That might look like noithing but, in a couple of hours, you'll be in a hat shop, you'll buy a hat.  It won't suit you."

The Killeroo episode is genius (although, I'd probably say Charlie is the best episode of the first series).

The Thundra is probably my favourite one!

aye, charlie is legendary, the cartoon but also the starting comedy.

what about on killeroo:

captain cabinets

trapped in cabinets

can he get out?

will he get out?

course he will!

I'll see that and raise you Howard staring at Mrs Gideon with a telescope hidden in a sandwich.  His explanation for the crumbs around his eyes.  He and Vince were playing crumb-eye whereby they each try to get crumbs in each other's eyes.  Winner gets a rake.

I'll see that and raise you Howard staring at Mrs Gideon with a telescope hidden in a sandwich. His explanation for the crumbs around his eyes. He and Vince were playing crumb-eye whereby they each try to get crumbs in each other's eyes. Winner gets a rake.

I raise you the "killed a swan, shat on it" bit in nannageddon.

I'll see that and raise you Howard staring at Mrs Gideon with a telescope hidden in a sandwich. His explanation for the crumbs around his eyes. He and Vince were playing crumb-eye whereby they each try to get crumbs in each other's eyes. Winner gets a rake.

I raise you "and that's why i don't like cricket"

I raise you "and that's why i don't like cricket"

shit. ermmmmmmmmmm, give me some time.

Guest beardsgoat

Loved that episode with the cockney hitcher, the bit where he's bobbing around playing slap bass and says "you love it you slags" makes me piss myself every time.

I've only heard the radio show.  And I loved that.

The Jazz one was class. "Monkey stole my face etc." bluelaugh.gif

What's the one where he cuts up, he cuts down, he cuts diagonal, he's like the connect four of cutters? bluebiggrin.gif

I'll have to invest in the DVD and see if it matches up.

I've only heard the radio show. And I loved that.

The Jazz one was class. "Monkey stole my face etc." bluelaugh.gif

What's the one where he cuts up, he cuts down, he cuts diagonal, he's like the connect four of cutters? bluebiggrin.gif

I'll have to invest in the DVD and see if it matches up.

aye, the hitcher does that on "hitcher" episode.