Alan Oliver on talkSPORT very soon.......

Guest 3-1 NYD

Guest smoggeordie

hahahahaha he just said that "Dyer had a goal disallowed in the last 5 mins in the quarter final of the Uefa Cup"

Erm, Parker and round of 16 mate.

Says that Allardyce is the clear-cut choice, it's who Shepherd wants.

Says the fans fall into 3 categories, "Those who will welcome Sam with open arms" "Those that don't want Allardyce at all" and "Those that would have anyone as long as Roeder is gone"

hahahahaha he just said that "Dyer had a goal disallowed in the last 5 mins in the quarter final of the Uefa Cup"

Erm, Parker and round of 16 mate.

I know........ the guy's a total tool mackems.gif

Says that Allardyce is the clear-cut choice, it's who Shepherd wants.

Says the fans fall into 3 categories, "Those who will welcome Sam with open arms" "Those that don't want Allardyce at all" and "Those that would have anyone as long as Roeder is gone"

to be fair, he is right there

Well, Oliver revealed nothing new there at all.  Man with the inside knowledge of Newcastle United.  What a load of s****

'its sam allardyce, its as clear cut as that'

whether he is right or wrong, dont think he could have said much more tbh!

Well, Oliver revealed nothing new there at all.  Man with the inside knowledge of Newcastle United.  What a load of s****

'its sam allardyce, its as clear cut as that'

whether he is right or wrong, dont think he could have said much more tbh!

yeah, based purely on odds from the bookmakers.  hardly ITK or "finger on the button" .  does anyone really believe there is NO-ONE in the frame

I hope it isn't Allardyce.

The type of football Blton play bores me to tears.

they win though.

that'll do me.

plus i think allardyce is clever enough to adapt his style to work with what he has got

on the this football thing, we havnt played any for a few years now anyway!

Not only that but SA has got the best out of what he has and at times ive seen them play quality stuff, With more money and better players he could do a lot better.

I think allardyce will be able to improve this team as well as get the right players to move us on a level.

Dont judge him about how bolton played. They did what they could with the players available its called tactics and using your resouces for the best. It suited them to play that way

Guest Ridzuan

Forget about playing exciting football or not,the important thing is that we win a match no matter what type of football style we play.If Big Sam can do that while playing 'boring' football,then I dont mind either.