Forgot who DO you want, who DON'T you want?

brummie

In the past there have always been certain mangagers who, when a vacancy becomes available, supporters of the club in question dread to think will get the job. I'm talking Howard Wilkinson and Souness, for example.

Which of the currently feasible managers would you most NOT want to get the job?

If I were you, I'd be worrying about, say, Gordon Strachan getting linked.

EDIT and Steve Bruce, that's another one. In the local media earlier today, he was talking about Sunderland's achievements and managed to shoe-horn in a reference to him being Newcastle through and through. It sounded suspiciously like a 'come and get me' plea.

Strachans alright, it's moyes who i would worry about.

Moyes is a far better manager than Strachan who is already starting to fuck up at Celtic. They will be 2nd next year without a doubt.

Strachans alright, it's moyes who i would worry about.

Moyes is a far better manager than Strachan who is already starting to fuck up at Celtic. They will be 2nd next year without a doubt.

You're not particularly happy with Moyes though, are you?

Cant stand Sven, people whinged about Roeder as a man motovator, fkn hell Sven has be 10x worse than Reoder, and then there are his  substitutions, like for like everytime, never a tactical change to try and effect a game.

Cant stand Sven, people whinged about Roeder as a man motovator, fkn hell Sven has be 10x worse than Reoder, and then there are his  substitutions, like for like everytime, never a tactical change to try and effect a game.

Give over man. :lol:

Sven's club record is absolutely up there with the best.

His England record (as in games won) is almost the best, and let's be honest, that job is a graveyard for most managers.

Guest Knightrider

Freddy won't go for anyone who the majority of fans will be against because that will be the end of him if he does, and I think even he accepts that.