Forgot who DO you want, who DON'T you want?

brummie

Oh, and while I'm on a roll. I do not ever want to see Marlon Harewood as a Newcastle player.

It was embarrassing getting linked to him last summer as well as Paul Jewell getting linked with the manager's job before Roeder got it.

Strachans alright, it's moyes who i would worry about.

Moyes is a far better manager than Strachan who is already starting to f*** up at Celtic. They will be 2nd next year without a doubt.

You're not particularly happy with Moyes though, are you?

I don't like his style of play (although it's changed for the better since he was heavily criticised after the Spurs home game)

You can't argue with his results though. Three top 7 finishes in 5 years without spending much compared to years of struggling at the bottom before he arrived. Strachan couldn't have done that job and is now making a mess of the huge advantage Celtic had over Rangers. Just because Strachan gives a funny interview people think he must be a good manager. Wrong.

Agree with Brummie. Eriksson would be a fantastic appointment. Possibly the one manager who I'd say is in the world-elite that could realistically come here.

Spot on.

Allardyce is miles behind Ericksson when it comes to experience,working at big clubs and wining trophies

lets be honest, then.

i don't want Allardyce, really.

he'll be better than the last two lying cunts, but thats a relative thing, and most managers qualify for it.

take Fat Heed on his own, in isolation, and i can't imagine being much less enthused.