Charlton relegated.

Thespence

Guest Kenton Magpie

One less set of cockerneees to worry about, hopefully the appy ammers make it a hat-trick

Guest WalkervilleMag

shame, its one of the few away games in london i enjoy going to. Much prefer the cheating hammers to go down

And by their old boy Defoe

Fantastic strike though..

That goal by Berbatov was pure class...

Good thing, fucked up club and never seemed big enough for the EPL

I am sure they will get back the season after the next one,i.e playing in the championship with 30 million is a bit of a head start

Suprised. Was convinced they were staying up not so long ago. Pardew really seemed to have them ticking (Didn't they get out of the bottom 3 at one point?) while West Ham were going nowhere...not really responded to the pressure by their up turn. Ah well, I didn't have any money and it so I can't say I'm dissapointed to see the back of them, they deserve to go down after they fucked around with Les Reed and all that. Then again, Wigan deserve to go down for being Wigan, Watford deserve to go down for being shite and West Ham deserve to go down for leaving Tevez on the bench for half the season.

BTW, On the subject of "Who would you have?", if the next time I log onto a City forum, someone thinks we should sign Hermann Heraidarsson, I won't be held responsible for my actions. :rant:

Guest Toon83

I would hav ambrose back tbh he was playing well for us when we sold him and i would also take Luke Young, anything is better than the little fat leprechaun that is Stephen Carr

Guest Triglett

Feel a little sorry for Charlton, but they're a bit of a nothing club really. Nice touch that Defoe sealed their fate too.

Nice to see Ledley informing Bent when our pre-season starts too. Think there's a good chance he'll be at Spurs, although if it does happen, it'll be at the expense of Defoe...not something I'm too keen on.