Is Dyer Finished at NUFC?

NG32

I missed the match on Saturday,  I have heard he was pretty bad again and didnt give much (as usual).  Is the little waster finally finished at NFC?

I would love to think so like. I think there would be a few takers for him but i don't think the little cunt would want to take a pay cut cos he'd never get the wages he is on here at any other club.

Allardyce is one of the few managers who I can see finding a way to effectively accomodate Dyer.

It is therefore upto Dyer to buck his ideas up and produce the goods.

Aye actually keep Dyer. He has the potential to be a world class player. Try and get the best out of him next season then see if Man United come in with £20m. Double figures for him next season tbh.

he has underachieved for the last 5 years, has a good game once a month if that

fuck him, for what it's worth i think his effort level has been good this season, but his lack of finshing, physicallity, passing ability and intelligence have restricted him, SELL while he has a little bit of pace left

How many times are we gonna have to put up with all the "this will be Dyer's best season ever", "the new manager will get the best out of him", "he's over the injuries he just needs a run of games". He's 30 next year FFS.

Guest andynufc84

He must go

Think he's in a total comfort zone at Newcastle with his absolute scandalous wages and bling bling lifestyle, should have been kicked out for refusing to play for SBR in that match against Boro. His perfomances of late have been nothing short of disgraceful.

Get rid please, waste of space.

Watch dyer have the game of his life against watford. He's predictable, only every performs when he knows someone is watching. Like the england manager, the new manager or back from injury. I agree that Allardyce would be a good choice to sort him out.

If we don't sell him this summer then we will lose him on a free in 2 years because nobody will pay a penny for him next summer. Do people really want a player who should be at his peak now but is never gonna get any better and who's pace is only going to decline to stay for another 2 years on about £80,000 a week? Give up man, he's finished here.

Everyone has complained that Roeder cannot motivate/get the best out of players, etc.

You can't single Dyer out and say he's crap when most of the team has been because of Roeder.

At least give him a chance to buck his ideas up under Allardyce and then contemplate selling him later.

Everyone has complained that Roeder cannot motivate/get the best out of players, etc.

You can't single Dyer out and say he's crap when most of the team has been because of Roeder.

At least give him a chance to buck his ideas up under Allardyce and then contemplate selling him later.

He's still on starplayer wages, and he's NOT good enough for that. He is not getting younger, injuryprone, and not good enough to build the team around.

Simple decision imo...Get rid...

If we don't sell him now we will never be able to sell him.

I single him out and say he's crap because he's been crap for most of his time here. He's been here for 8 seasons. Most of the team wasn't crap just because of Roeder. Half of the team is crap, thats one of the reasons most of the team was crap. Roeder of course was a reason as well, but don't take the blame of the players. Dyer has been one of the most expensive failures we've had at the club and thats not being harsh either. The amount of games he's missed and the amount of games he hasn't performed with the wages has is on is a disgrace.