Kevin Bond

Guest mickcee

Guest mickcee

What will Kevn Bond thin if Big Sam is appointed? Sacked for his appearance on that BBC1 show when it was Big Sam who as the main focus.

How can Sheppard even appoint Big Sam.....im sure Kevin Bond still taking the club to court for unfair dismissal.

Guest mickcee

I dont actually give a shit about Kevin Bond either. But 2 things that have astonished me about the way clubs run this season more then ever. The treatment of James Milner earlier this season for one and then taking on an assistant coach then sacking him because he was accused of taking bung's. Then FFS then hiing the major culprit of those allegations  on as Manager. Even his own son say's his dad is corupt!!!

Fucking hell what a club! It's fucking great though...Over shadowing Man U and the makems yesterday and today!!

What will Kevn Bond thin if Big Sam is appointed? Sacked for his appearance on that BBC1 show when it was Big Sam who as the main focus.

How can Sheppard even appoint Big Sam.....im sure Kevin Bond still taking the club to court for unfair dismissal.

What would any action taken by an ex employee have to do with the appointment of a different person to a different role?

Is Kevin Bond in legal dispute with NUFC over his dismissal?

Yep, he should win and be awarded a fair bit of money. The grounds for his dismissal were ridiculous.

Not that it matters one way or the other,but wasn't Bond actually recorded on the phone talk about himself and Harry taking backhanders while it was Allerdyces' son talking about 'having a word' with his old-man.The programme was on a while ago so  the memory might not be totally correct.Anyway the FA took little action over it.

Yep, he should win and be awarded a fair bit of money. The grounds for his dismissal were ridiculous.

If Allardyce is appointed after an award/judgment has been made on the unfair dismissal case (in Bond's favour), then surely he'll not have any cause to raise a supplementary action?

Do we have any employment law experts on here?

Guest fat_bob

If Allardyce is appointed after an award/judgment has been made on the unfair dismissal case (in Bond's favour), then surely he'll not have any cause to raise a supplementary action?

Do we have any employment law experts on here?

I’m no employment law expert, but am fairly sure Bond has no case for wrongful dismissal.

You need to be with a company for 12 months to gain full employment rights. With just two months’ service under his belt Bond would still have been in his probationary period, meaning the club didn’t need a reason to get rid of him.

Guest mickcee

That sounds about right, only reports I found is that its the BBC he is sueing and not NUFC. Something Big Sam isnt doing.

cannot believe fat fred would bring fat sam in when fat bond was kicked out of our club.after watching that panorama show if my memory serves me right fat sam seemed to be getting buried alive by his fat son .