So is Shola a hero?

Guest Taylor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Taylor

Well I am no fan of the guy, but at the end of the day his goals have helped us get 7th place, when greater men might have given in. So what do people think about his role in the end of the season?

He has had a good end of season, but i wouldnt call him a hero.

Well done Shola, lets hope this isnt just a purple patch and you are finally finding something in you.

TBF to him he's been playing well since Roeder took over, perhaps we've finally the person to get the best out of Shola.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

someone should make a Shola compilation with Enrique Englasiarse I can be your Hero

Guest thompers

Well done Shola, lets hope this isnt just a purple patch and you are finally finding something in you.

Haha purple patch! Let's not be foolish here! The guy went through an average patch, which only appeared purple as we're so used to his shitness!

Guest maddog

He was pretty shit today, he knows pretty lazy and I'm amazed he doesn't get much stick for that especially since players like Robert and Luque get a lot of stick for it. His off the ball running is especially appalling, makes no attempt to run into good position to receive passes or to chase down 50-50 balls at all.

Seriously don't see what people see in Ameobi. Get rid off in summer.

Guest thompers

He was pretty shit today, he knows pretty lazy and I'm amazed he doesn't get much stick for that especially since players like Robert and Luque get a lot of stick for it. His off the ball running is especially appalling, makes no attempt to run into good position to receive passes or to chase down 50-50 balls at all.

Seriously don't see what people see in Ameobi. Get rid off in summer.

Sometimes I think his laid back attitude is a result of playing with Shearer. Shearer in his latter years was never much of a mover, but it was compensated for in his deadly finishing. Anyone think that Shola tries to (unsuccessfully) imitate the great one too much?

someone should make a Shola compilation with Enrique Englasiarse I can be your Hero

That'd be awesome.

Or "You're the Best Around" from The Karate Kid would be great as well.

Do it Jonny...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dumshiet2/homer_fist.gif

DO IT!!

Well since he's the one who makes videos I would have thought so yes.  :winking:

hey i make videos. 2nd place in N-O Videomaker of the year 2005 ;)

i like his positive attitude, and suppose it's heroic the way he's played through pain & injury, but, the WAY he plays through those injuries has been painful to watch.  honestly ameobi plays football the way i'd expect a giraffe to figure skate--he falls down often, slips and slides more and really looks like he's out of his element.  on top of this he's less graceful than the giraffe b/c the giraffe has a better 1st touch!    he trapped the ball very suspiciously at times vs chelsea... and yet, somehow, i STILL have hope for the guy!  bluesigh.gif

please shoot me now!

Well since he's the one who makes videos I would have thought so yes.  :winking:

hey i make videos. 2nd place in N-O Videomaker of the year 2005 ;)

So make the video then.  blueupset.gif

That'd be awesome.

Do it Jonny...

DO IT!!

Freaky as fuck i've just had that song on :lol:

No he is an out and out wanker. 6 half decent games (by his standards) and 3 years of unadulterated crap

I don't mind people thinking he's useless, they're entitled to their own opinion.

But calling him a wanker is just not on. Seems a really decent fella and conducts himself well, grow up FFS.

That'd be awesome.

Do it Jonny...

DO IT!!

Freaky as **** i've just had that song on :lol:

So you'll make the video then?

Pwease...

If you don't want to do it for Shola you could use Shearer instead. I just desperately want to see a music video to that song.  bluecry.gif

No he is an out and out wanker. 6 half decent games (by his standards) and 3 years of unadulterated crap

Just out of interest, this is something that has always puzzled me but why is someone a "wanker" because they don't have ability?

Just out of interest, this is something that has always puzzled me but why is someone a "wanker" because they don't have ability?

Because they masurbate?

I don't mind people thinking he's useless, they're entitled to their own opinion.

But calling him a wanker is just not on. Seems a really decent fella and conducts himself well, grow up FFS.

For someone who went on  record to say that he wants the number 9 shirt, expected to play in the world cup and will score 20 plus goals a season is confirmation that he is a brainless wanker. I am sorry if this offends you but footballing wise he is not fit to lace the boots of 75% of the players who have rewpresented NUFC

Because they masurbate?

Its probably fair to say the premiership is dominated by wankers then?  bluebiggrin.gif