Sam contract and legal details emerging.

Parky

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2074357,00.html

"Bolton's reaction to any possible developments remains to be seen. Their chairman, Phil Gartside, was decisive nine days ago in enforcing Allardyce's resignation from the club and said Bolton would pursue compensation if Allardyce was to be appointed elsewhere. But Gartside had Manchester City in mind specifically when he was speaking then and the readiness of Newcastle and Allardyce to wait until after this season ends suggests that contractual clauses surrounding compensation may have elapsed by next week. Bolton were unable to confirm any details yesterday."

This could be spot on hence no official confirmation of anything till the season ends.

"Sam Allardyce is expected to be confirmed as the new manager of Newcastle United by the end of next week. It is understood the former Bolton Wanderers manager will be offered a three-year contract at St James' Park and, although there was no comment yesterday from either Newcastle or Allardyce, who is on holiday in Spain, the deal is effectively sealed."

Would have preferred a 5 year deal. Quite surprised if it only turns out to be 3 years. Maybe it is a signal that Shearer WILL be next.

Guest LucaAltieri

"Bolton's reaction to any possible developments remains to be seen. Their chairman, Phil Gartside, was decisive nine days ago in enforcing Allardyce's resignation from the club and said Bolton would pursue compensation if Allardyce was to be appointed elsewhere. But Gartside had Manchester City in mind specifically when he was speaking then and the readiness of Newcastle and Allardyce to wait until after this season ends suggests that contractual clauses surrounding compensation may have elapsed by next week. Bolton were unable to confirm any details yesterday."

This could be spot on hence no official confirmation of anything till the season ends.

"Sam Allardyce is expected to be confirmed as the new manager of Newcastle United by the end of next week. It is understood the former Bolton Wanderers manager will be offered a three-year contract at St James' Park and, although there was no comment yesterday from either Newcastle or Allardyce, who is on holiday in Spain, the deal is effectively sealed."

Would have preferred a 5 year deal. Quite surprised if it only turns out to be 3 years. Maybe it is a signal that Shearer WILL be next.

Not quite sure how you reached that conclusion.

Through his powers of making shite up.

Through his powers of making s**** up.

You must have taught him well.

Nothing to do with me. He makes his own ITK bollocks up, and believes whatever the papers say.

Everything i say is my own opinion, i'm quite clear on that. Cheers.

Nothing to do with me. He makes his own ITK bollocks up, and believes whatever the papers say.

Mate, am messin. Can't someone have a bit of banter round here anymore.  :razz:

mackems.gif

Not if you accuse innocent passers by of that kind of ITK bollocks, no. That sort of thing scars a man, leavs him a broken shell of a human being, unable to carry on without professional help.

Or something.

Not if you accuse innocent passers by of that kind of ITK bollocks, no. That sort of thing scars a man, leavs him a broken shell of a human being, unable to carry on without professional help.

Or something.

:lol:

I never take what I write on here too seriously. Those who know me know that.

Or something.

My fucking keyboard is drivign me mental. << Look! I left that one in!! keeps on missing out letters and numbers. Stupid microsoft.

Or something.

My f****** keyboard is drivign me mental. << Look! I left that one in!! keeps on missing out letters and numbers. Stupid microsoft.

I am so sick and tired of these bad spellers/typers. Learn to spell man! 2 weeks ban with Skirge. :lol: