I want a foreign manager

Guest LEFTY

Guest LEFTY

Simple fact is their are no english coaches that can coach!!!!!!!

Mclaren is shyte roeder is shyte their alllllll shyte because they tactically stink!!!

1 all of the best epl clubs have foreign coaches!

2. They have the respect throughout europe that players actually want to play for big name coaches!

3. They can coach.

Nufc need a dutch spanish or italian coach who has the ability to pluck talent out that english coaches dont see due to them living in a shell in the uk.

Less than 5 english have coached abroad ever. Tactically not good enough , technically wouldn't cope. Yet the best coaches in england are foreign!!!!

Fred please dont sign sam we need a fresh face and a new leader on a global scale!

People would be suprised at how much attention a manager can do for his club. Good managers attract an image nufc are starving for. Sadly allerdyce can't do that outside england. Wenger benitez ferguson mourinho hiddink van gaal all comand respect because of their proven ability to coach.

Nufc are a massive club and have the foundations to explode but keep making the same mistake. Choosing the wrong manager. Choosing allardyce is like going in circles. His budget at bolton was shoestring using recyclyed products.

Nufc isn't bolton. Sams not our man. We need a leader that other players and coaches respect. Benitez and wenger have done it! Martin jol will do it with tottenham, nufc sadly will miss the boat.

Ps:- excuse the caps im pissed off at these reports. Facts dont lie and the english just cant coach no more. Just not good enough. Foreign players and coaches bring something we dont have in the uk!

Football smarts, and modern football! The same goes with bitish players they strugled in technically top standard leagues!!!!! We need that european flair and respect back.

Allardyce has been appointed. It's not official due to contractual reasons, but it is football's worst kept secret that he will become manager next week.

In other words, your obvious desperation will go unheeded, no need to use up this websites quota of capital letters over it.

If I knew how annoying it is to try to read an entire post in CAPS, i'd have done it more often in the past.

I have no idea what you were posting about, because i lost interest, partly cos of the CAPS, and partly because you can't spell 'shite'.

Allardyce has signed big names Ivan Campo, Jay Jay Okocha, and Youri Djorkaeff. They all liked him, and word gets around other players.

No top player would turn down Allardyce.

Allardyce has signed big names Ivan Campo, Jay Jay Okocha, and Youri Djorkaeff. They all liked him, and word gets around other players.

Ivan Campo was Real Madrid reject

Okocha and Djorkaeff at the time were above 30 and they were past their best

The signings of Anelka,Meite,Ben Haim,Faye are more impressive for me.

[b[No top player would turn down Allardyce.[/b]

hahaha! What a load of shite. Brilliant.

Well they might turn down Newcastle, but not because its Allardyce.

[b[No top player would turn down Allardyce.[/b]

hahaha! What a load of shite. Brilliant.

Well they might turn down Newcastle, but not because its Allardyce.

Thats a fucking guess, and you know it is. Which big name stars has he tempted to work with him? And by that, i don't mean ageing players and rejects?

But, they are big names with big reputations. Players abroad will know about Sam Allardyce, and the quality of his managerial skills, because this information spreads by word of mouth.

But, they are big names with big reputations. Players abroad will know about Sam Allardyce, and the quality of his managerial skills, because this information spreads by word of mouth.

What a load of shit, honestly.

True that they were big names with big reputaions but they were hardly top players especially Campo

The thing i like about Allardyce is the fact that his scouting/searching system is at good level.He is bringing players from Africa and they are all good.He can spot the good player.

True that they were big names with big reputaions but they were hardly top players especially Campo

The thing i like about Allardyce is the fact that his scouting/searching system is at good level.He is bringing players from Africa and they are all good.He can spot the good player.

They were all big name players for a club like Bolton.

but allardyce isn't going to be at a club like bolton.

but allardyce isn't going to be at a club like bolton.

No, he'll be at a club like Newcastle and should be able to attract better players.

At the time Bolton were near enough nothing, and he was bringing in solid names, Anelka is another example of how far he's got, a player we looked at over and over again.

I'd love to have Lippi, Ramos and of course Hitzfield but there is no chance of getting them,so I suppose Big Sam is the best we will be getting under the circumstances.

I'd love to have Lippi, Ramos and of course Hitzfield but there is no chance of getting them,so I suppose Big Sam is the best we will be getting under the circumstances.

There is no chance because Shepherd will never try to bring any of these here

The pulling power of Newcastle will be bigger than that of Allardyce IMO. It helps that he is capable of attracting good players to a smaller club, this suggests he wouldn't have too much problem here. I was shocked when they signed Hierro, even at his age that was a mini coup.

One thing is for sure, he's a damn side better than Roeder in that depatment.