How Fickle

Tooj

I've just caught Sky Sports News there and all of the Birmingham fans there lauding over Steve Bruce and his players there at the promotion parade. Am I not mistaken in the fact most have been calling for his head all season?  :undecided:

I've just caught Sky Sports News there and all of the Birmingham fans there lauding over Steve Bruce and his players there at the promotion parade. Am I not mistaken in the fact most have been calling for his head all season?  :undecided:

No, they were for a while, but not all season.

No, they were for a while, but not all season.

End of March they were, he even said so on SSN's the other day about it and how football can change so quickly (a manager's was of saying how fickle his cock sucking fans really are)

I've just caught Sky Sports News there and all of the Birmingham fans there lauding over Steve Bruce and his players there at the promotion parade. Am I not mistaken in the fact most have been calling for his head all season? :undecided:

Ach, I think if we looked at ourselves in the same light, we'd be labelled just the same, to be perfectly honest. As an overall set of supporters, that is. Think of some of the cack out lot hit out with for Roeder, originally, then the same lot now.

Ach, I think if we looked at ourselves in the same light, we'd be labelled just the same, to be perfectly honest.  As an overall set of supporters, that is.  Think of some of the cack out lot hit out with for Roeder, originally, then the same lot now.

??? I've read this a couple times and it still makes no sense.

I've just caught Sky Sports News there and all of the Birmingham fans there lauding over Steve Bruce and his players there at the promotion parade. Am I not mistaken in the fact most have been calling for his head all season? :undecided:

Ach, I think if we looked at ourselves in the same light, we'd be labelled just the same, to be perfectly honest. As an overall set of supporters, that is. Think of some of the cack out lot hit out with for Roeder, originally, then the same lot now.

"Roeder will do amazing, he's got everything to become a success here" type of thing. I'm not talking about general hope posts and stuff, we all made them, but stating they knew he'd do well etc, cause they just know, you know?

Now I think you'd be very hard push to get anyone to admit they were absolutely wrong. They'll now go on to tell us just how well Sam's going to do. I'm just fed up listening to people talking shite, but acting like they really have a clue.

We're as fickle as anyone, if not more so, than anyone.

Ach, I think if we looked at ourselves in the same light, we'd be labelled just the same, to be perfectly honest.  As an overall set of supporters, that is.  Think of some of the cack out lot hit out with for Roeder, originally, then the same lot now.

"Roeder will do amazing, he's got everything to become a success here" type of thing.  I'm not talking about general hope posts and stuff, we all made them, but stating they knew he'd do well etc, cause they just know, you know?

Now I think you'd be very hard push to get anyone to admit they were absolutely wrong.  They'll now go on to tell us just how well Sam's going to do.  I'm just fed up listening to people talking shite, but acting like they really have a clue. 

We're as fickle as anyone, if not more so, than anyone.

I totally agree. The thing is not everyone on here will be as open and honest as you about the fact that they are fickle. Being fickle is part of the human condition - end of discussion. For anyone to pretend that they've had the same view for 25 years or more (naming no names) would just be totally ridiculous.