Gerard - Yes or No

Optimistic Nut
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it beyond you to have three options in one poll?

This isn't about "Who we'd prefer". I want to see if people would be happy with any of them. We've had plenty of polls who we want, I just want to see how many would like the alternatives if the first choice doesn't get it. If I just had the one poll with the 3 options, all you'd get would be a vote to see who's their individual favourite, you don't get to see "but if it's not x, I would still be happy with y or z".

With whom would you be happiest?

Allardyce

SGE

Houllier

Not the same thing?

No.

well, it is...

How is it the same? If you have a "Allardyce, Houllier or Eriksson" poll, all you get to see is everyone's first choice...you don't get to see, "but if I can't have my first choice, I'd still be pleased with him or him...or him but not him.

Surely not too complicated?

Allardyce

SGE

Houllier

Not the same thing?

No.

well, it is...

How is it the same? If you have a "Allardyce, Houllier or Eriksson" poll, all you get to see is everyone's first choice...you don't get to see, "but if I can't have my first choice, I'd still be pleased with him or him...or him but not him.

who would you accept as manager = these three polls

I know, but I want to see a percentage. Would be good to see, instead of for example a poll which just says, "Allardyce - 56%, Houllier - 27%, Eriksson - 17%", that "81% would be happy if Allardyce gets it", "67% would be happy if Houllier gets it", "56% would be happy if Eriksson gets it".

Allardyce

SGE

Houllier

Not the same thing?

No.

well, it is...

who would you accept as manager = these three polls

Yes, these three polls = who would you accept as manager.

Simply "Allardyce, Houllier or Eriksson" doesn't represent that, because some people would accept more than just the one option, and a simple, "either/or" poll doesn't let you see this.

Absolutely NO

Why not?

Except with this extremely lucky season with Liverpool where he won 5 trophies he was average there and at the end they were playing poor football.He also signed some football legends like Biscan,Diao,Sheiry...

Now at Lyon he is starting to do the same.

He was eliminated from the Champions league when everyone expected at least semi-final

He also lost the League cup to Bordo

I think that if Lyon had some bigger competition he might have lost the title too.

I think next season they will play even worse

I just dont think he is what we need and i actually dont rate him